• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Duffy @ Disneyworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffy @ Disneyworld

stybbafirefoot

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I was just wondering if Duffy merchandise (especially his outfits) are still available in the Disneyworld parks and if so where please? Going for the first time this week and really want to find some Duffy but I know his popularity has waned considerably! Thanks!

I'd say he's still around as far as merchandise goes! :) I know you should find some in the Once Upon a Toy store in Disney Springs, and probably some in Mouse Gears in EPCOT. :) I'll keep my eyes out and see if I can get any more specifics for you. Good luck!

~Merlin

The WDW Shop Disney Parks app shows Duffy clothes available at:

Animal Kingdom: Discovery Trading Company (Right side - if facing Tree of Life)
Epcot: Der Teddybar (Germany Pavilion), Image Works (Figment store), and Disney Traders (World Showcase Pavilion on path toward Mexico)
Hollywood Studios: The Studio Store (Animation Courtyard, left side, close to entrance to Star Wars: Launch Bay and the bathrooms)
Magic Kingdom: Big Top Collectibles (Fantasyland), Emporium (Main Street)
Some costumes are available at some Resort Gift shops (Contemporary, Polynesian, Pop Century, Port Orleans: Riverside)

I don't believe the app works internationally, but once you are in the states, if you have a smartphone you might want to see if you can download and install it.

Also, occasionally, the Character Warehouse Outlets in Orlando (International Drive and Vineland) have Duffy clothes on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back