• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Easter Swap Game [OPEN]

Am I able to steal Ariel now?? If I am I’ll do that please. Mostly just want to make sure I set the record for most pins stolen from me at a higher number :) Is this the first game run in this format?? I’m really enjoying it!
Preemptively if I’m unable to steal Ariel this turn, I’ll go back to the eggs in search of scrump and take #9 please.

Am I able to steal Ariel now?? If I am I’ll do that please. Mostly just want to make sure I set the record for most pins stolen from me at a higher number :) Is this the first game run in this format?? I’m really enjoying it!
Preemptively if I’m unable to steal Ariel this turn, I’ll go back to the eggs in search of scrump and take #9 please.
Ariel is off the board as she has been stolen three times. She can’t be stolen anymore.

Egg 9 is Mickey is Pin # 129527 WDW Animation Celebration LE 1200.

Haha @TheMickeyMouseRules! I would steal it if I already didn’t own it.

I liked a few pins, but Cars Land 60th was my #1 want. So I‘m keeping it. That was a lot of fun to be in and to watch all the steals!
Sigh... okay... :(

Viewing public... I tried.

:p

Totally missed the announcement of this game the other day, but it's been fun to look through today. What a great game!
@TheMickeyMouseRules I hope someone steals your pin. :)
Thank you for your support, but I believe the last opportunity has passed.

I am sure if you had gotten a spot in the game you would have stolen my pin. :D

Back