• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ELECTRIFYING!!! EYEPOPPING!!! MINDBLOWING!!! And it's not even in 3D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ELECTRIFYING!!! EYEPOPPING!!! MINDBLOWING!!! And it's not even in 3D!!!

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Greetings one and all. Both living folks and walking corpses shocked back to life. Mwahahahahaha....
Mr. Whiskers, the psychic kitty, has correctly predicted that I would have an auction this week....unfortunately, he could not predict that I would trade for this pin set, and then receive the same set in the mail as a gift from a relative :( It's a nice gift, but I have no need for two sets. So, on to the auction:

Pin# 93136
Sparky and Persephone Pin Set
frankenweeniepin_zps46aa6a8b.jpg

LE 300
Trading: 8
Wanting: 20

I used the Pin Pics picture that doesn't show the backer card. But these pins are indeed on the backer card in the packaging.

All DPF rules apply.
No cash offers.
No private messages.

If you feel you need to change/add to your bid, please state so clearly in a new post.
HAVE FUN!!!

What I am looking for:
PODMs: Any movie (except the ones I already have), any scene (I'm not picky).
UP
Wall-e
Brave
Villains
Stuff on my wants list

NOTE: Please do not feel limited by the list above. If you do not have what I am looking for, please offer whatever you want. Except the stuff on the list below:

What I DO NOT want:
Fab 5
Chip/Dale
Vinylmation
Pins based on rides/attractions

Auction will end on Monday Oct. 15 @ 6PM Central Time, with a winner announced shortly thereafter.

Let the bidding begin!!!

I bid Pin 90184: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket Only
Pin 87520: Villains comic book mystery pins Jafar only
Pin 63711: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Shock Only

I would like to add to my bid...Pin 90184: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket Only
Pin 87520: Villains comic book mystery pins Jafar only
Pin 63711: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Shock Only

these two
Pin 90957: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Madame Mim Only
Pin 91247: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Dumbo - Mr. Stork

Wish I would've seen this sooner! :) Here's my bid:

Pin 28640: Beauty and the Beast Boxed Pin Set (Maurice)
Pin 88268: Disney Store Europe - Maleficent and Diablo

My bid:
pin603th72
Pin 603: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #28 (Fox and the Hound)
pin56476th72
Pin 56476: DLR - Evil Queen with Cauldron
pin89907th72
Pin 89907: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Tic Toc
pin47393th72
Pin 47393: DLRP - Buzz set (3 Pin Set) - Zurg Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back