• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDING SOON!: JESSICA AUCTION: DISNEYSTORE.COM JESSICA Pirate Coin Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDING SOON!: JESSICA AUCTION: DISNEYSTORE.COM JESSICA Pirate Coin Series

echoraphael

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0

Hello fellow DSFers! I am auctioning off this Jessica Rabbit Pirate Coin Series Pin!
You all know the rules, and the auction will end Friday July 6 at 7:30 PM!
I collect TANGLED, Little Mermaid, ANY Disney Girls Reveal/Conceal, Enchanted, Beauty & the Beast, and Aladdin.

The Tangled in my Signature are the only ones I need left, but open to all offers.
Thanks Everyone & HAPPY BIDDING!

Last edited:
Can I just say it's so weird to see another Echo around? *lol* I don't have any of your wants, but good luck with your auction! Great pin!

Yeah, someone came up to me at PTN thinking I was you, tried to give me a reveal/conceal that you bought! *lol* I don't think people realize there are two different Echo's now. It doesn't help that we're both cast members either, though I work in the park!!

HA! and im going to be transferring to Disneyland next year so it will be even more confusing...

*blows raspberries* hey I'm just helping to bump it, they'll still read the first post. And if not then hey, you'll win the auction easy! haha!

Fine, fine, I'll bid... *lol* I have nothing from mini-me's wants(haha, I'm so calling you that! ) but I'll bid:

Pin 3372: DLR - Beauty and the Beast Series (Feather
Duster)

Pin 25528: Princess Bottle Cap Series (Jasmine's Iced
Tea)

not a lot but they both have good trade/want ratios!

I bid Pin 48908: WDI - 5th Anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea (Ariel & Flounder) Jumbo mint in box and Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl

Last edited:
I have nothing on your wants, alas... but how about pirates for pirates?
Pin 48140: DSF - Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Captain Jack Sparrow's Compass

and
Pin 53974: Pirate Tigger

Status
Not open for further replies.