• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: **ENDS AT 7PM!** 2 Tangled pins: DLRP Booster Flynn + Maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: **ENDS AT 7PM!** 2 Tangled pins: DLRP Booster Flynn + Maximus

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey everyone!
I am going to do a quick, 48 hour auction. This ends July 10th at 7 PM Pacific Time.
You are bidding on BOTH of these pinsPin 82019: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Flynn Rider ONLY),Pin 82021: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Maximus ONLY)
pin82019
pin82021

Things i like: Pocahontas, Little Mermaid (Ariel with eric, or in her pink dress) Romantic pins! Scamp, and Peter Pan with Wendy. OH! And i am really getting into PODMs.
Things i don't like: Fab 5, chip n dale, hidden mickeys, those kinds of pins.
You all know the rules! :)

Last edited:
I honestly wasn't like, waiting for you to bid- i just posted on your auction because i was curious as to why pascal was getting all the love lol! Sorry if you though I sounded annoying or something. Didn't mean it like that.

I honestly wasn't like, waiting for you to bid- i just posted on your auction because i was curious as to why pascal was getting all the love lol! Sorry if you though I sounded annoying or something. Didn't mean it like that.

You should know by now I could never think you are annoying! You never have to worry about that! Besides I can always use these as extra traders. They have a great wants to trades ratio. If people don't want them I do!!! :wiggle:

You are one of my favorite people to deal with, even before I traded with you here. You have always been great to trade with and it is always a pleasure!!!!!!

Oh and can we have a leaderboard please?:anxious:

Stop it, you're too nice!
And leaderboard is...
1) Docfish2u
2) Starry_Solo (Although you and david are pretty much tied)
3) Mahrii
:)

I may up my bid here and in docs too. Mainly because with one of each of your pins, I'll have another complete set (not on card, though!)

I bid:
Pin 59360: The Little Mermaid Booster Collection - 4 Pin Set (Ursula Only)
Pin 24277: Tinker Bell Pin Trading Lanyard Set (Tink! on the Left)
Pin 75905: Starter Set - Tinker Bell - Tink in Flower Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back