• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDS TONGHT! STUNNING Japan Green Jeweled Princess Snow White Cameo - ENDS 08/08/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDS TONGHT! STUNNING Japan Green Jeweled Princess Snow White Cameo - ENDS 08/08/12

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello!

Firstly thank you for reading my thread.

I am auctioning off this beautiful pin:

pin63948

Pin 63948: Green Jeweled Princess Snow White

5 Trading (incl. me) : 57 Wanting

THIS PIN COMES IN ITS ORIGINAL WRAPPING AND WITH A LEAFLET THAT SHOWS ALL OF THE REST OF THE PRINCESS JAPAN CAMEO PINS IN THE SERIES.

The auction will end in a week's time on Wednesday 8th August 2012 at 11.59 PM (UK BST hours)

HINTS!!!

Any one from my top 4 wants will definitely be considered first:

1. Lion King POMH (please post scene)

2. Any Jasmine & Rajah Pins that I do not own (please check my signature / pinpics id: chloesjasminepins)

3. Any Rapunzel pins that I do not own

4. Disney Girls Reveal/Conceal Princesses

....but I understand that some of these may not be possible, but I also collect:

Belle
Aurora
Ariel
Megara
Lion King (lions only)
POMH Pins ---> if you offer a POMH Pin, you must submit an original photograph of the cell.Figaro
Cinderella
Aristocats (Cats only)
Snow White

What else can I offer?

You can offer pins that are not on my 'wants' as long as they are not on my 'owns'. There will be pins from the above 'themes' that I have not added to my 'wants' simply because I haven't had the time to look through PinPics. You can also offer any pins that are not from my 'themes' listed above. So please feel free to offer me anything you would like. No cash offers please.

Will you update the thread with a leaderboard?

Yes, I will. Hopefully I will be on here everyday but if I can't I will update it asap.

When does the auction close?

The auction will end in a week's time on Wednesday 8th August 2012 at 11.59 PM (UK BST hours).

When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on Thursday 9th August 2012 by 2PM (UK Time) in this thread and a PM will be sent to the winner informing them that they have won this auction.

When will the pin be posted?

As soon as postal addresses have been exchanged, pin will be mailed within 2 working days.

Happy Bidding :)

And have fun :)

Sophia

Last edited:
Okay this is a brooch right, and not LE but OE?

Hi there, yes it is a brooch. And I am not sure, these pins are from a set which you could only purchase from a Japanese Magazine. I would say they are 'Special' as not everyone had the magazine. I was also told that you had to collect tokens so that you could purchase them. Hope that helps.

Leaderboard

1. Catz

Thankyou so much, I looked them up and was just wondering. I wanna try to win it for a friend of mine.

Pin 89777: Hands Across the Lands - Mystery Pin Collection (Aurora ONLY)

my bid!

I was lucky enough to buy the whole set with all 6 princesses on Ebay 4-5 months ago. These are super rare and I wish you best of luck :)

I bid
Pin 32587: WDW - Family Pin Gathering - Artist Choice #8 - Be Our Guest
Pin 15013: JDS 10th Anniversary - Celebration #10 (Belle & Beast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back