• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Epcot R/C - Horizons condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcot R/C - Horizons condition?

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I bought the Epcot R/C pins today and my Horizons pin has some issues and I was wondering if I had a bad pin or if they were all like this. My pin is missing enamel above or near some of the letters. It's above the W's and near the C. Does anyone else have any missing enamel spots?

also, my Illuminations pin is broken, which is a bummer. The piece that stops the hinge from opening to far broke off on one side.

I plan to pick up a few boxes this weekend and will let ya know-

Did the 'conceals' double up at all or did you get a full set with buying all the reveals?

-em

I did get a complete set in 12 boxes, which is why I'm annoyed with pins having issues. But I don't know if the same conceal pin comes with the same reveal pins. I didn't keep track which also annoys me if I need to track down another Horizons.

hmmmm can you post a pic or a number??? why dont i know what you are talking about....oh never mind i never know what people are talking about

I ended up getting all 12 of the revealed boxes, and of those, two boxes contained the same concealed pins. So now, I have to find the Horizons one and another mystery one that I can't find on Pinpics...

I don't have dips in the paint. There are areas completely missing enamel. I looked at EBay and several show enamel where mine doesn't. And to add to my frustration I can't find a replacement for the Illuminations yet. MK didn't have that pin at all. AK had one but it was broken in the same way. So if Pin Traders can't help I don't know what to do. $20 for two broken pins. Return them and have an incomplete set or keep broken items.

I got mine from Epcot yesterday. I bought the whole box, but they still had plenty more.

I will be there on Saturday looking for a full set so I will try EPCOT. Does EPCOT have the new PWP pins? I want to make sure that I buy them where they have the new PWP pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back