• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evening Ya'll! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Ya'll! :)

CMR626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hola Ya'll!
Just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself :) Still kinda new to pin trading (under a year) and learning tons from the awesome people here! I got hooked and eventually hooked my family. . . which I take alot of flack for when we go to WDW (hehehe gotta love AP's) especially because my mom, sister, and I collect some of the same pins. . . .as do my husband and I - so it's often a "nope, I saw it first" situation, which proves humorous 9/10 times. Our interests are below!

Hope to learn more and meet ya'll at some events or in the parks! :)

pinpics: CMRhodes626 (*warning: vastly outdated and in severe need of updating)

interests:
Cass (me) - Maleficent, Belle, Stitch, random pins
Hubby - Fast passes, Jack Skellington/NBC, Jessica's, I.D. Badges
Lil' Sis - Fairies (esp. Silvermist, Tink), Princesses (esp. Ariel, Snow White), and Lilo
Momma - Winnie the Pooh, Thumper, Dumbo, Tink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back