• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Everybody's chance for a Beauty and the Beast podm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Everybody's chance for a Beauty and the Beast podm
This is fun and just what I needed to help recharge the old batteries!!!

This is the first of several auctions I am going to have that will be different.

I am just having some fun and spreading DPF cheer!!!!

I sure thought somebody would mess up by now though. Nice to see people took the time to read the OP. Good luck to everybody!!!

OK, So I already have one of these so I'm not going to bid but I wanted to throw this out there as I'm looking at the bids

David is being extremely generous in hosting this type of auction, please be generous in your bidding, bid like you want it people!

Sorry David haha, really none of my business, just had to throw it out there.

Well, I'm not a PODM gal, but I never have anything worth trading anyone else, so this is an awesome auction for everyone. For me, I'll try my luck and then hope to trade with someone else who really wants to win here, for something that I never have good enough pins for!

I'll bid from your Wants (JUST FOUND THIS ONE AT AN ANTIQUE STORE THE OTHER DAY! :) ):

Pin 45442: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Jasmine)

--Melanie

What a wonderful auction! I will try also with this bid:Pin 95865: Disney Couples - Mystery Pack - Beast and Belle ONLY

Ooooh weeee. Such a ruff one. I will bid this from our matches.

Pin 87479: DisneyShopping.com -Old Hag Snow White Jumbo Pin

This is a really cool and nice idea!

I bid:

Pin 94081: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Mrs. Potts and Chip at Bonjour! Village Gifts ONLY

:)

I'll bid this...
pin51916th72
Pin 51916: WDW - Happy Haunts Ball 2003 - A Ghostly Birthday Jumbo Framed Pin Set (Legs Pin Only)

:) Since it's a year for villains, I bid;

Pin 69437: Disney Store Europe - Evil Queen / Old Hag Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back