• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairytale Designer Collection 2014 Pin Set?
I just managed to process and order, email confirmed! I am a smiley Loomi :- ) Keep trying everyone! <3

My frown turned upside down the minute I read your prior post and then this one!

Congratulations!

Thanks so much Orchestral :- ) My first time doing something like this.. nail biting! Let's hope people still trying can get one too.

That was stressful I need a drink lol

I have heard that people are still managing to get them so don't give up till it says SOLD OUT :)

I was so angry at myself for sleeping through 2 alarms but called guest services to ask if they had definitely sold out to which the helper says they have and while I'm on the phone to him I managed to get 1 in the bag and now have my confirmation email so fingers crossed!

Now it is sold out because it says sold out I have to say this every single release if it doesn't say SOLD OUT in big red letters then someone will probably manage to buy it, when I purchased mine it wasn't even on the pin page anymore, I had to search the ref number to find the page yet it was still available.

Now it is sold out because it says sold out I have to say this every single release if it doesn't say SOLD OUT in big red letters then someone will probably manage to buy it, when I purchased mine it wasn't even on the pin page anymore, I had to search the ref number to find the page yet it was still available.

Did it ever show up on the pins page ? I found it by a description search .

My first big pin release in a long, long time and it was horrible! I managed to checkout and pay but didn't receive a confirmation email. Rang DS and found out my payment was taken but there was no record of my order in the system :cry:

Managed to get in my bag 5 times and sold-out wirte each time:mad:
So, I have found a pin set on ebay for about 264 £ (434 $).
According to you, it is a convenient price?

Ah ok, but for me it's more expensive.
If anybody want the link for auction, contact me in pm.
Or it's possible to put here the link?

You mean #251636336863? I'm pretty sure that one's going to get much more expensive...it's over 9 days left.

I got a set. Finally I can own a full designer set.

Congrats to everyone who got one. Sorry for those who missed out, hope you can still find them elsewhere.

8 times!!! 8 times I got it in my basket only to be unsuccessful.

I feel your pain . I was running two devices , I managed to get as far as the payment screen once still no luck though .
Congratulations to everyone who got a set , if anyone has a spare Cinderella she was the only one I planned to keep .

I'm really happy, i was able to get cinderella and tiana each at price cost 36 euros. ^^ it's a nice story, some the french forum members, before the pin's set release decided to help members to get the pin's when some are not interested by the whole pin's set or can't afford the high price. So over 30 members subscribe, chose the pin's they wanted. And 6 Pin's set were completed, almost a 7, but we were missing someone for a mulan pin's to complete it.

Some members, around 11 members, volunteered to try to get the pin's set for us to divide as we organized before. We were doubtful, to even get one, but who never tries never knows. 6 members got the pin's set ordered ^^. Out of 11.

The perfect number ! so 6 set were avaible for each people who ordered the pin's at 36 euros each. It's how i got cinderella and tiana. The co op, was so great and over 24 people were able to get the pin's they desired without spending a fortune.

I'm really proud of our french community on this one.

Last edited:
So wait... you just bought a pin set yesterday and now you are selling it for double what you paid??? To another collector??

No no am not selling it . That person thinks I buy disney stuff to sell for more. I was just being sarcastic to her as she likes to pipe up now and then with an hilarious comment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back