• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Family Heirlooms?

1 - Carl and Ellie's Adventure Book from Up
2 - Hercules' Zeus pendant from Hercules
3 - Pocahontas' necklace from Pocahontas
4 - I concur with @LittleBird - I believe it to be Fa Zhou's helmet from Mulan (or the helmet Shang gets from his father, though the feathers don't quite match on top). Either way, most likely something from Mulan.
5 - This is the only one I'm not sure of since I can't think of a movie where a train was the family heirloom. There's a train in Ant-Man, but it's very obviously Thomas the Train Engine where this pin is not. It might be the Disneyland/Walt Disney World Railroad train, since trains were so important to Walt?

I thought number 4 was Darth Vader's helmet but the bit at the top probably means it's from Mulan... maybe the sculpt is more visible in it's final product.

1 - Carl and Ellie's Adventure Book from Up
2 - Hercules' Zeus pendant from Hercules
3 - Pocahontas' necklace from Pocahontas
4 - I concur with @LittleBird - I believe it to be Fa Zhou's helmet from Mulan (or the helmet Shang gets from his father, though the feathers don't quite match on top). Either way, most likely something from Mulan.
5 - This is the only one I'm not sure of since I can't think of a movie where a train was the family heirloom. There's a train in Ant-Man, but it's very obviously Thomas the Train Engine where this pin is not. It might be the Disneyland/Walt Disney World Railroad train, since trains were so important to Walt?
Also, Walt had a working mini-train in his backyard, so that might be it. Good guess! I also think there are trains in Aristocats and Fox and the Hound, but pretty sure this has nothing to do with those, lol.

Also, Walt had a working mini-train in his backyard, so that might be it. Good guess! I also think there are trains in Aristocats and Fox and the Hound, but pretty sure this has nothing to do with those, lol.
These are all supposed to be family heirlooms, so random trains that almost kill the protagonists probably don’t count. ;)

Thank you all. @LittleBird , I was hoping for a better answer as to the Mulan helmet. It was mentioned that some thought it was the Darth Vader's helmet and was kind of hoping/not hoping it wasn't. Sooooooo......... anyone splitting up a set? :)

I agree. It has to be Walt's train. He should have something in this set, and he loved his trains.

Back