• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
Yes, I would like to second that... Although the drama adds to my post count, I want the record to be about the auction without a little asterix stating auction/drama thread... LOL

I have had comunications with him now via PM and he in no way meant to step on the toes of the auctioneers and had no clue what he was doing was frowned upon here. He is new and could use our help understanding how things here work... I do understand he may have reacted different than you or I may have, but give the newer members a break sometimes... We were all new at one time and it took some of us much longer than others to learn how to treat members here to get the same respect back... some still learning it but without any success...lol... Anyway, he understands what he did and how it is wrong, so let's treat him with the same welcoming family ways that we were all welcomed here...

Unfortunately, I've never EVER participated in a Forum before. So what seems like a "no brainer" to some is a completely new experience for me. So again...sorry for the offense. I've already gotten a PM from Moe who is totally empathetic and helpful. CaligirlUCR that's for understand. I guess I'm just the retard to everyone else. I appreciate the warm welcome! Geshhh! Anyway! Good luck with the dual auction Moe!

My bid for the Queen of Hearts. :)

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King x 2
IMAG0514-1.jpg
+
IMAG0503-1.jpg

Sorry, but my co-auctioneer is having a very very busy week with major tests coming up... He has stated he will do what he can to get some time to check in, but I fully understand his priorities must come first... Please be patient and I am sure he will get cought up in time for everyone to re-think their bidding options for his wonderful set... But if it helps any, I will always be here for you guys... LOL

Do we have a leaderboard from Grim? I've sorta lost it in the thread...

Welp, we may not win this auction, but we have some fight left, and we would wait closer to the end, for this battle, but we'll be in WDW and won't be around to bid later in the week :( yes we know...the last pin isn't a PODM..but HOPEFULLY it gives us the edge. hopefully

SO...here goes nothing

ok0m7t.jpg
316snxc.jpg

35m068m.jpg

pin80648

Sorry forgot to mention..this is for the full set

I understand Grim is busy :) but we would love to see his updated leader board if there is one :) Thanks again to you 2 for doing such a cool/record breaking auction!

I understand Grim is busy :) but we would love to see his updated leader board if there is one :) Thanks again to you 2 for doing such a cool/record breaking auction!

I just sent him an excell spreadsheet to help him get caught up... took me a while to do it with all the amazing bids everyone has placed... Hopefully he will get here and make his Grimly appearance...

I just sent him an excell spreadsheet to help him get caught up... took me a while to do it with all the amazing bids everyone has placed... Hopefully he will get here and make his Grimly appearance...

Mwahahahaha.... I make my grimly appearance and I steal *everything* the goon has on his leaderboard....

Okay, not really, but that would be entertaining :p

Leaderboard soon!

:sigh:...And to think I told myself I wan't going to get involved in this auction.
Oh well, here goes nothing. For the whole enchilada...or, you know...the whole set:

100_3376_zpsdd05e4b5.jpg

100_3389_zpsd70f18b5.jpg

nightmaremarquee_zpsdd303428.jpg
65499: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas

robinhoodpin_zps348315c4.jpg
84138: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Prince John and Robin Hood

mulanpin_zpsf2d02708.jpg
86061: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Mulan

strombolipin_zps5c172df2.jpg
84136: DS.com 110th Lecacy Collection Stromboli

siampin_zps0f667915.jpg
85077: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Si & Am

boltpin_zpse0e931d4.jpg
87126: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Mittens and Rhino

jafarpin_zps2f231df5.jpg
86055: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Jafar

foxhoundpin_zps4a51c28a.jpg
85894: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Young Tod and Copper

All pins are new on card and in packaging except for the NBC Marquee.

Add these 3 pins to my previous bid for the whole set:

quasipin_zps6fb2395c.jpg
84790: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Quasimodo

captainhookpin3_zps41015cc0.jpg
84787: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Captain Hook

bellepin_zps01ac86d9.jpg
85007: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Beauty and the Beast

These pins are also on their cards in packaging :)

Okay, tentative leaderboard:

Full set: Simbanino
Evil Queen:Cristywil
QoH: Tyleet87
Mother Gothel: CheshireCat
Cruella: Romancing_Train
Ursula: Mahrii
Maleficent: Malitrader
Box and Cert: Psycho Pixie

Overall Leader: Coop

This is a tentative and cursory leaderboard (especially on the full set). I need to go over the bids a little more in depth tonight. Things may change a bit, but a few of those I definitely really like. :bigthumb:

Last edited:
Is there anyway that people who are not posting pictures of their pins can at least hyperlink the description? It would make things a lot easier on the auctioneers and the other people bidding. Also can the auctioneers post what the current winning bid is? Like if the whole set is winning, what're they bidding, and if the co-op side is winning, what is each individual bidding. With so many pages already it's getting difficult to find out what the current winning bid is. How am I supposed to outbid someone if I can't find what they bid?

Thanks!

I am so confused trying to figure out who is winning what with which bids. I liked how Goon put post number next to people's current winning bid.
what page is Goon's last leader board in?

Can you please post all the bids together in one post, instead of just the ones you are adding? Thanks, it's just that this adds to the confusion.
Add these 3 pins to my previous bid for the whole set:

quasipin_zps6fb2395c.jpg
84790: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Quasimodo

captainhookpin3_zps41015cc0.jpg
84787: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Captain Hook

bellepin_zps01ac86d9.jpg
85007: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection Beauty and the Beast

These pins are also on their cards in packaging :)

Oh thank god I got knocked out. I know that sounds weird, but this one was just getting way too confusing and it was starting to give me a headache keeping up. I will walk away with my head held high knowing that at one point, I did have the lead for a Designer Villain pin. Just not meant to be.:(

Sorry one more post before I can post the overall leader boards at the top of the next page for easy reference...

Again Good Luck to all bidders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back