• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Tangled lanyard!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Tangled lanyard!!!!

jlynn6

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone! I have this Tangled race Medal from the Tangled Royal Family 5k race back in February! My cousin ran in it and was able to get me two of them, so I am keeping one and trading the other :) This is pretty hard to find since most people that ran kept their medal!

This would make and amazing lanyard for tangled pins! The lanyard itself is 1.5 in thick and is about 34in long. The medallion is that 'Free D' rubber material, which is actually nicer to wear then the medal ones because its less heavy and wont be banging against everything :) It could also be taken off and put on a different lanyard if you would like :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

If your interested please post your bid on this thread (no private messages please!) This auction will end on Tuesday the 17th at 8 pm!

What I'm interested in- Beauty and The Beast, The Little mermaid, Mulan, Jasmine and of course TANGLED! (I need some more rapunzel pins for my Tangled lanyard lol :)

So lets begin!

Last edited:
Sweet! two bids already! yes anything off my wants list is fine!

Love it! I'll start with these :)

Pin 24242: DLR - Compact Disc Series (Part of Your World) The Little Mermaid
Pin 47209: WDW - It All Started With Walt - Animation - Disney's The Little Mermaid

My bid is.....
Pin 85658: DSF - Kite Series - Mushu and Cri-Kee
Pin 55049: WDW - Cast Member - Disney Dream Makers - Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort (Ariel)

Awesome bids so far guys! Pins don't have to be on my wants list, theres plenty of pins that I want that aren't lol! I will post a leader board in a few hours, keep them coming! :)

Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

Pin 88719: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid Family Only

and

Pin 77690: Jerry Leigh - Ariel and Flounder

Alrighty, time for the leaderboard!!!
This was super tough with all the amazing bids so far :)

But here is the order as of now! -

Drumroll please
drumroll.gif

1st- Nursek8

2nd-Tinkerbellfan117

3rd and 4th are tie between Iheartdumbo and Docfish2u

ALL BIDS are pretty close! It's anyones auction now lol! Keep the bids coming :)

tumblr_luqdbuNCmO1qakr8x.gif

Alrighty, lets try this instead :)
Pin 35794: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Valentines Day
(Lady & the Tramp)

or

Pin 32587: WDW - Family Pin Gathering - Artist Choice #8
- Be Our Guest

Updating my bid to:
My bid is.....
Pin 55049: WDW - Cast Member - Disney Dream Makers - Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort (Ariel)
Pin 80558: DisneyStore.com - Halloween Pumpkin - Mushu from Mulan only

Adding a pin helped keep Nursek8 in the lead! But many bids are still really close!

There is less the 24 hours left so make sure to get in your bids! :)

tumblr_ll05raeTDP1qhn506.gif

adding Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do You Trust Me?'

Pin 75639: DLRP - Stitch's Space Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back