• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: final moments!19303: Alice WDW - Mickey's Super Star Trading Team (Alice) 3D/Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: final moments!19303: Alice WDW - Mickey's Super Star Trading Team (Alice) 3D/Movement

Catz

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Ok...never did an auction...but it looks like so much fun! So...for all the Alice fans....

All rules apply...

Without further adieu... Pin 19303: WDW - Mickey's Super Star Trading Team (Alice) 3D/Movement

Auction ends on Wednesday, July 18th @ 8pm.

My likes....vary. but my less desirable pins are those with words on the pin. Ie: dates, happy whatever. Also, not a fan of hidden mickeys. ... Don't know how to post pictures...but hopefully this will work.

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=19303&sid=6068.1342398742.v2

Last edited:
pin19303

Such a cute pin!!! Love it!

Vixy and PrincessBecky. I'm really struggling to decide. I love the Brave pin... But love the Belles world and the patf pin!
Gabriellee ... Only because I have the mickey.

Yay... Just kidding. It has been one of those days! I was just checking to make sure everyone was paying attention. My auction ends on Wednesday.. the 18th as stated in the first post.... Sorry...rookie mistake. in all fairness....I said it was my 1st auction...

Vixy... Sorry for the shock... Guess we know the leaderboard right now! Lol!

Avery. thanks for pinching me awake! So...maybe you'll be bidding? :p

Yay... Just kidding. It has been one of those days! I was just checking to make sure everyone was paying attention. My auction ends on Wednesday.. the 18th as stated in the first post.... Sorry...rookie mistake. in all fairness....I said it was my 1st auction...

Vixy... Sorry for the shock... Guess we know the leaderboard right now! Lol!

Avery. thanks for pinching me awake! So...maybe you'll be bidding? :p
Haha! I was having one of those days too and since our auctions are supposed to end at the same time I had to go to Brian lol and confirm what today was! You had me going!

And as far as bidding....I just might :p

Curiouser and curiouser! :D

Oh, speaking of tired-- I forgot to let you know in my bid post that I'm one of the folks who placed an order for the DLRP Brave pins with xPrincessEmilyx. So I don't have the pin in hand yet but she's been told her order has shipped.

Last edited:
Here is my bid -

pin89274th72
Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

pin90539th72
Pin 90539: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Hades Only *Don't have this in hand but I am going to Mickey's Circus Event and will be ordering a bunch of the Mystery Sets*

Gonna revise my bid so here is my new bid -

pin89274th72
Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

pin90539th72
Pin 90539: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Hades Only

pin90540th72
Pin 90540: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Evil Queen Only *Don't have these in hand but I am going to Mickey's Circus Event and will be ordering a bunch of the Mystery Sets*

Thank-you all for the bids. I appreciate everyone's participation. It was fun for a first auction.

Rachael you made me work hard to choose... Thank-you!

PrincessBecky....thank-you for the great bid. You are the winner ...I will pm you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back