• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally got cute display boards for some pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a cute way to display pins! I've been seeing people do this quite a bit lately and I love it. :)

Love the hearts! I went out and got one myself... but mine have "marks/skuffs" on them. :( they only had 2 left...

Are these the pin boards? http://www.target.com/p/hanging-heart-pin-board-threshold/-/A-46789922
They look a little different from the photos you all have posted. :/ (And I'm trying to see if they're in stock at my local target to maybe scoop some up)

No, the heart boards on this thread aren't listed on Target's website. They're just in the $1-5 dollar section at the front of the store. They come with a packet of x's and o's gold push pins and have a red ribbon (for the white boards, a pink ribbon for the pink striped boards). They're $5 each. So far I've found them at every Target I've gone to, so hopefully your Target will have some in stock!

Here are mine, I thought it was such a cute idea, that I bought them too.
9b70da95169251cf4bfb11f68d330ca9.jpg

Last edited:
No, the heart boards on this thread aren't listed on Target's website. They're just in the $1-5 dollar section at the front of the store. They come with a packet of x's and o's gold push pins and have a red ribbon (for the white boards, a pink ribbon for the pink striped boards). They're $5 each. So far I've found them at every Target I've gone to, so hopefully your Target will have some in stock!

Thanks for letting us know! I'll have to go to to Target this weekend.

I love your pin boards. They look really awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back