• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally! My Lion King Holy Grail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! My Lion King Holy Grail!!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Hey everyone!
:wavey:
I just wanted to share my recent grail acquisition. I have been on the hunt for this LE 100 Disney Auctions set since I first started pin collecting. I’m so happy that I can finally say the hunt is over!! I just received Mufasa and my collection is now complete! I am so stoked!!:D

null_zps4d366f7d.jpg

And here is the full set on display:

null_zps0cd7a625.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day and happy trading!! :)

You should seriously consider taking up photography as a profession... that first pic, with the Mufasa pin in focus, is awesome.

And now that your set is complete, if you find the Scar or Hyenas, PLEASE let me know!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back