• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First an apology and then 2 thank yous!!!

ZAPPED! First an apology and then 2 thank yous!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody, so like the title says, first the apology. Stacey (mylittletyguy) was so nice and sent me a zap that I received last week and did not post about it yet. I am so sorry!!! Last week was kind of funky for me, but that is not a good excuse.

Stacey sent me a note along with my zaps "Hi Guys! I wish I had some grails to ZAP you with ... but this is the best I could do :love:(well it was a heart with out the happy faces) wish I could do more!!!"

Here are the great pins she sent me:
pin91959th72
Pin 91959: The Little Mermaid 2012 7 pin Booster Set (Ariel with seahorses ONLY)

They may not be grails to me, but I am willing to bet that to somebody we meet at Disneyland, they are going to be the most beautiful pins ever!!! Besides (yes here I go again) it is not what you zap it is that you zap!!! I can't stress this enough!!!! It puts smiles on people faces when you zap. I know I had a big ol smile on my face when I opened the package and saw that you took the time to do something nice for me. It always puts a smile on my face whenever and whatever the zap is. To me it means somebody out there is thinks enough of me to take the time and expense to send me something to make my day better.

Thank you Stacey!!!

Today I was lucky enough to receive a package from Becky (Dalamara). The beautiful Ursula card inside had this little note "David, (AKA Sir David the Grail Slayer) It's not much, just a small zap to thank you for all the joy you bring with your kindness. Thank you for being you!"

Here is what pretties she sent me:

:wavey: Hi Becky, you brought me a lot of joy today yourself!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful pins. It is my pleasure to zap people here because I know the feeling of being zapped!!! You put a huge smile on my face today!!!

Thank you Becky!!!

Both of you wonderful ladies have brought joy to me!!! There are no small zaps!!! I can't thank you both enough for the happiness you have given me by your very kind gestures!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! May all of your grails find their way to you!!!

Because of members like this, DPF is a wonderful place to be!!!

These look great!!! ^^ You deserve this and much more, you make so many people happy!! Huge congratulations! Very nice zaps David!!! :D

I'm SO glad you liked them :D. It made me ridiculously happy when I saw that I actually had some pins on your wants list! You deserve them, and so much more.

You made me really happy with this awesome zap!!! You sent great pins!!! The Ariel booster pin is one of my favorite Ariel pins of all time! She is perfect on it!!!

Back