• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: First Auction - 101 Dalmatians Piece of Disney Movies Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: First Auction - 101 Dalmatians Piece of Disney Movies Pin

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey everyone! Here is my first ever DPF Auction! Wooo!

Below is the pin that I am auctioning, 101 Dalmatians PODM. Below is the picture of the pin and scene. It comes on the original card as well. So, what am I looking for? Anything in my wants list, especially Stitch and Vinylmation pins. I also love villains (Maleficent especially) and Alice in Wonderland (mostly Cheshire Cat and Queen of Hearts). Note: I am really looking for the Urban and Park 9 Vinylmation pins.

This auction will end on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 1:00PM EDT. Good luck and happy bidding!!!

As of 8/20/12 at 10:30PM EDT, here is the leader board:

1. jlp7ns
2. Jjgasman
3. lucan444

101%2520Dalmatians%2520PODM.JPG

Last edited:
OK, I'll bid:
Pin 39743: Deluxe Starter Set - Lanyard and 8 Pin Set (Alien Stitch in Capsule)
Pin 88602: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Stitch
Pin 91254: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters - Cheshire Cat
Pin 91255: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters - Cheshire Cat CHASER
Pin 81895: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Figment

I'll bid [pinpics]49329[/pinpics]
DLRP - Stitch Invasion Series - Disneyland Park

Wow! That's awesome! I go to work for a couple hours and it builds up a lot. I will post a leader board a bit later tonight. I need some time to review the offers.

I had a free moment to look through, and here is the current leader board:

1. jlp7ns
2. lucan444
3. jjgasman

I will post in the first post the updated leader list with a time stamp so that you can see the most updated one.

Thanks! Keep up the great bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back