• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First Official Zap!

ZAPPED! First Official Zap!

wesleyisaperson

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So today I checked the mail and got my first official zap!

Well, I have to be honest. My big side collection is Hunchback of Notre Dame. This is because Esmerelda was my first crush. Oh the honesty! Don't believe me? Check out this picture from my first Disney visit.

1fd43p.jpg

Yeah. It's true. So I read on here that Rasputin was visiting Disney World and was trading some pins. I looked at his ID and found a pin I liked. Unfortunately it wasn't brought down but I still asked if he could look through my traders just in case. well, he didn't find anything and decided to zap me instead!

6eqewx.jpg

It's so amazing an pretty! Thanks so much Rasputin! That really meant a lot to me, I love it!

Last edited:
Back