• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Five pin exchange

I will post pics of what I chose after I get home from helping my grandma recover from knee replacement surgery. Hence why i am up atv3:45 am pst. The package went out Tuesday to the next person in line.

My pulls from the package!

I will ship it off, weather depending, tomorrow.

b43b6fe3b51094c1a6fb33e32f425144.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love a lanyard hunt that comes to my door. :) Here’s what I pulled:
18aca02fab0191573b735d1dd5baae8b.jpg

Package was sent off yesterday!

I think those new Bunny HMs are just some of the cutest designs they've had in years! Too bad not one fits in anything I collect, but I can tell you it is going to take an extraordinary amount of will power to not have to end up with at least one of them! And Oswald and the White Rabbit are really cute! :)

I think those new Bunny HMs are just some of the cutest designs they've had in years! Too bad not one fits in anything I collect, but I can tell you it is going to take an extraordinary amount of will power to not have to end up with at least one of them! And Oswald and the White Rabbit are really cute! :)
The purse was on my wants. Admittedly, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was not as I hadn’t seen the new designs. But I had to take him because he is extremely cute, he does fit my Easter egg collection, and frankly I need some good luck this week as I’m still dealing with water damage from the storms, the kid has 5 cavities (which for him means hospital+anesthesia), and he’s broken his wheelchair joystick. That’s 3 things - so now it has to get better, right? :)

The purse was on my wants. Admittedly, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was not as I hadn’t seen the new designs. But I had to take him because he is extremely cute, he does fit my Easter egg collection, and frankly I need some good luck this week as I’m still dealing with water damage from the storms, the kid has 5 cavities (which for him means hospital+anesthesia), and he’s broken his wheelchair joystick. That’s 3 things - so now it has to get better, right? :)
I'd say you're definitely due for some good news and worry free days. Sending pixie dust.

Oh my. I'm glad the package brought a little ray of sunshine to you. Positive thoughts and pixie dust that things get better.

Would it be too much of a clinker to ask if Sis and I ( @GroguFan ) could be moved to final place on the list (after disneychildwithin)? We are going down to Gramma's for vacation for three weeks, starting next week, and it would be easier to just be last and do it after we came home! But, I can take pins and packing, if it is inconvienient to swap. Thanks in advance!

Would it be too much of a clinker to ask if Sis and I ( @GroguFan ) could be moved to final place on the list (after disneychildwithin)? We are going down to Gramma's for vacation for three weeks, starting next week, and it would be easier to just be last and do it after we came home! But, I can take pins and packing, if it is inconvienient to swap. Thanks in advance!
I’m so sad, I was looking forward to having you and sis as my trade. (But I completely understand)

I’m so sad, I was looking forward to having you and sis as my trade. (But I completely understand)

Good enough for me, then . . . I've got five good pins and an envelope here, so I'll send you the address when you get closer to having it! :) Already packed . . . so ignore my previous request! :) Some fun pin trading is always good - even on vacation! -grin-

Back