• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7
@CanaDaLE

I love your puzzles and this one did not disappoint.

AruxHq3.png

@Pibbman

This sounds like such a great idea. We only have two adults right now in my house but my mom will be here for Thanksgiving and we will try it then. We anticipate lots of silliness, laughs, and enjoyment. Thanks for such a cool game.

@Pecosace

I actually can't normally do puzzles like this because of a head injury from when I was younger. My husband said it made a big Pluto but I can't see it. This is such a cool mind game and I wish I could see it.

Received my zap from @TonkaToy yesterday:
50614507132_e837d7df46.jpg

Have to say - you may have thought the primary part of this zap was a cute pin (and it is cute), but the keychain ring is just as exciting! I've never detailed my youngest son's many challenges but fine motor difficulties would be included. Translated: zippers are our mortal enemy. I have keychains/key rings on everything: lunchbox, backpack, jackets.... This is an awesome addition to his 'collection'. Thank you!

Received my zap from @TonkaToy yesterday:
50614507132_e837d7df46.jpg

Have to say - you may have thought the primary part of this zap was a cute pin (and it is cute), but the keychain ring is just as exciting! I've never detailed my youngest son's many challenges but fine motor difficulties would be included. Translated: zippers are our mortal enemy. I have keychains/key rings on everything: lunchbox, backpack, jackets.... This is an awesome addition to his 'collection'. Thank you!

I'm so happy the keychain was exciting and helpful to you! I am a minimalist, so I love it! They are available at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VKLWNDB/?tag=thebroketogra-20
I get a lot of comments about them and usually send them to people in ZAPS when I think of it!

Sorry to post so late, we are getting close to finals so I’ve been locked in my room doing notes. Haha
(Not pictured is the giant handful of candy that my Dad stole)
1f442b857fb6d840691cdb6204163e89.jpg

Thank you again for your generosity [mention]summerskin [/mention] !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back