• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7

Completed Game: Flash Giveaway #7
Just a head's up, I have not forgotten about this and have gotten through about 80% of the puzzles and challenges. I will post my answers/etc in the next day or two. I can now share what has kept me busy these last few days. We had an offer accepted on a single family home(we currently live in a townhome) and will get the keys early next month.

If I don't have your address or if you have moved, please message me your address. Thanks.

Just a head's up, I have not forgotten about this and have gotten through about 80% of the puzzles and challenges. I will post my answers/etc in the next day or two. I can now share what has kept me busy these last few days. We had an offer accepted on a single family home(we currently live in a townhome) and will get the keys early next month.

If I don't have your address or if you have moved, please message me your address. Thanks.
Wow! Congratulations!

Oh wow! Congrats!

@Pinfun

It was great getting to do a fun search through my pins like this and fairly challenging to find a u character for me.

y6rAHLs.png

S- Simba
U-Ursula
M-Mickey
M-Mike
E-Esmeralda
R-Rafiki
S-Sulley
K-Kebvin
I-Incredibles
N-Nani

Wow, Amanda! I think you get a puzzle award! Such fun puzzles! I've enjoyed a ton of them myself! Quote falls and Cryptograms are some of my favorites! Although, in the pin owlrd, Sis and I would rate pin spelling as one of our favorite games! :)

Congratulations on your house! You must be thrilled! Is the move itself daunting, or are you doing OK? Big job! And with two little ones!

@TonkaToy

This one was a challenge for me and I honestly just took a stab in the dark on number 3 and number 2 is just a guess.

1. Coco
2. Fantasia 2000
3. Cinderella(Maybe???)
4. Inside Out
5. Hercules
6. Brave
7. Incredibles
8. Peter Pan
9. Lilo and Stitch

@Gelatoni

This was super fun and made me stretch things a little bit.

Things we need for Vacation
alesUTg.png

The luggage is being carried by one of the nephews as a hitchhiking ghost and the stamp is something I bring with me.

Visiting All the Parks
NUJ8jj4.png

Disney Shopping Spots

peDmywR.png

Stitch is DCL, Merida is Adventures by Disney, and Doc/Dopey are Family Museum.

31AGMY3.png

Yoda is the Disney merch with his ears and I included a tourist Donald and a Disney travel pin in going with your theme.

Back