• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Flash Sale :) All pins must go!! Come and get em! Ariel, Rapunzel, BT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash Sale :) All pins must go!! Come and get em! Ariel, Rapunzel, BT's

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hello everyone!
just having a quick sale, hoping all of these will go to a new loving home!
:hsd:

If you see a pin that you are interested in, please confirm on this thread that you want it (dont PM us) and I will PM you ASAP afterwards.

As always, we will try to be fair with the prices we list our pins at. We try to see what they have and have not sold for on Ebay
IF you have a problem or feel the need to
say something in regards to the price of our pins just PM us. Everyone values their pins differently, we'd love to avoid
any drama as much as possible :)

Shipping with delivery confirmation will be $3.00for the first pin and $.50 for any additional pins.
International shipping will be a flat rate of $7

pin95111th200
$35
pin94857th200
$50
pin89645th200
$30

pin76676
$110
pin80932th200
$50

pin90464th200
$27
pin91741th200
$180
pin94313th200
$85

pin44464th200
$150
pin88489th200
$90

Thanks! Please Comment on thread if intersted :)

Bob & Cat

Last edited:
can we ask you about pins in your traders or are you just selling these pins at the moment?

if you are, im interested in purchasing this pin.
Pin 89903: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Alice - GWP

let me know thanks!

can we ask you about pins in your traders or are you just selling these pins at the moment?

if you are, im interested in purchasing this pin.
Pin 89903: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Alice - GWP

let me know thanks!

sorry diebob, just these pins at the moment. The Alice pin is not for sale. so sorry! best of luck!

I am so sorry. I sent I am pm not reading the fine pint. I am interested in the Beloved Tales. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back