• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Food and Wine Funds! (Family Pin Break) SALE WILL BE ENDING SUNDAY JULY 11TH AT 11:59PM PST

SOLD! Food and Wine Funds! (Family Pin Break) SALE WILL BE ENDING SUNDAY JULY 11TH AT 11:59PM PST
WE DID IT!
giphy.gif

Two purchases just came in and we will be able to buy our tickets tonight! A huge thank you to everyone who contributed. Anything we sell from now on will be put toward fun money for the WDW portion of our trip (we will be hitting Food and Wine in Epcot so it will probably come in handy! haha)

Our limited promotion will still be running until 11:59 pst tonight!

I am just about ready to depart the forum for the foreseeable future, thank you to everyone who has been kind to me and my family.
So with that, with the exception of my participation in the Christmas in July Exchange I have an end date for this sale.

SALE WILL BE ENDING SUNDAY JULY 11TH AT 11:59PM PST

$5 discount on orders of $50 or more
$10 discount on orders of $100 or more

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back