• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fraud Trading Alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraud Trading Alert!!
Now he's quitting pins because recent events have left a bad taste in his mouth AND pin trading is too expensive a hobby.... According to his Instagram.

This guy is ridiculous. He has so many lies he can't keep his stories straight. I just checked on my tracking and it is moving... so now I am just waiting to see if I actually get my pin in that package.

Thank you Ozzie for all your help with this! :)

Last edited:
According to his Instagram "Art of Ariel and Frozen DS.com were sold" which incidentally are 2 of the pins Pin-A-Colada traded him. Let's hope he had extras of those 2 pins ;)

I wonder if a person who has had their pins stolen could notify the buyer that they are receiving stolen property and that a police report will be filled against them too unless the sale is rescinded?

I wonder if a person who has had their pins stolen could notify the buyer that they are receiving stolen property and that a police report will be filled against them too unless the sale is rescinded?
But how would we know who the buyer is? I sent him a Frozen DS jumbo as well. He said he "has been looking for this for a while."
I wonder how many he got his hands on. Can someone PM me his Instagram ID?

Hmm, anyone with proof of the empty envelopes, please PM fluffystitch (don't remember if there's a number after it.)

You guys he's selling the stolen pins on instagram. I've alerted the people who were buying the pins from him. I need pictures of emails, empty envelopes or something to possibly save these pins! PLEASE HELP!

Ack!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea and just bought two pins from him on instagram. Neither pin was a high end pin so I'm hoping that 1. I'm not buying a stolen pin, and 2. that I actually receive my pins. Ugh. This is what happens when I don't check the boards in a few days :-/

I hope everyone receives their pins back.

Did anyone make a trade with him and not get their pin (what was that pin?)? Do you still have the e-mail where he promised you that pin? PM a photo of it or the transcript of the e-mail to fluffystitch. I'm not accusing him until I see proof, but I just want to know, where are all these pins he "promised" people. I know he promised Angel an Up Marquee for his 3 pins, so unless he has an Up marquee to show, he was definitely not going to be able to fulfill Angel's trade, that's for sure <_<

So whether or not he sends everyone's pins back (which is great), what was his original plan since something tells me he was not going to be able to send you guys these pins he promised you in the first place.

Did anyone make a trade with him and not get their pin (what was that pin?)? Do you still have the e-mail where he promised you that pin? PM a photo of it or the transcript of the e-mail to fluffystitch. I'm not accusing him until I see proof, but I just want to know, where are all these pins he "promised" people. I know he promised Angel an Up Marquee for his 3 pins, so unless he has an Up marquee to show, he was definitely not going to be able to fulfill Angel's trade, that's for sure <_<

So whether or not he sends everyone's pins back (which is great), what was his original plan since something tells me he was not going to be able to send you guys these pins he promised you in the first place.

not involved at all here. However, your question, "What was his original plan" is simple... He likely planned to FAST sell the pins he got via fraud trades. So he did fake trades, turned around and sold the pins he got for nothing. Its a fast cash flip scheme.

I really suggest everyone that sent this guy pins contact LV Metro police ASAP (contact info is posted a fee pages back) even if he is supposedly returning your pins. Might just be a stall tactic so he can sell the pins. No matter how small the value, if everyone calls they might be motivated to pay him a visit.

Based on his Instagram posts he is accepting offers as low as half what these pins are going for on eBay. He will sell them all really fast at that rate.

Last edited:
once more before you open your package feel the inside, if it feels strange take it to your local police department and have a report made as they open the package. if its empty show your emails not print outs and ask for a police report. this is a federal offence and its subject to jail time.

Definitely. I will update all of you once I get my pins. This makes me so sad. Now I have to be weary of good traders

Also, remember, don't take a paypal receipt with the weight pre-printed on it. Tell him he needs to go to the post office, have the post office weigh the package, and mail it that way...yes, it will cost extra for postage but that's what needs to be done.

Course, he could still mail you a bag of rocks so....

Ozzie I will be in Vegas this week if this person still has outstanding issues please let me know and I will gladly pay him a visit... But as you know I don't bring the police... Lol... I have played the tax man before and guarantee I will get what is owed... Just sayin... You guys have my number...

Nope. USPS website estimates mine at tomorrow, even though he promised Wednesday. Not sure if I should draw such a hard line as to get him on it.

I got my pin back! He removed the original packaging, and did not wrap it at ALL for shipping. Fortunately it's unharmed, aside from his dirty finger prints all over it.

I hope everyone else gets their pins back too! :x: if not... I have his fingerprints... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back