• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fraud Trading Alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraud Trading Alert!!
Wow, Ive been collecting, selling, buying, trading things for so long, but it still irritates and upsets me to see people taking advantage of others. I hope everyone gets their pins back.

He just messaged me tracking info, and had the gall to tell me that I better quit calling him dishonest because if he was dishonest he wouldn't be sending my pin back...

Umm... the supposed reason he said he is sending my pin back is because he needs to sell the one he was going to trade me...? Well that's a pretty impressive trick if he had actually mailed my original package out. I really hope he makes good on his word and sends everyone back their pins.

hmmm yeh i have him on my bad traders list (yes i keep one) and i had a scrapper experience with an ebay person from las vegas--bet its the same person

He just messaged me tracking info, and had the gall to tell me that I better quit calling him dishonest because if he was dishonest he wouldn't be sending my pin back...

Umm... the supposed reason he said he is sending my pin back is because he needs to sell the one he was going to trade me...? Well that's a pretty impressive trick if he had actually mailed my original package out. I really hope he makes good on his word and sends everyone back their pins.

Wow the fact that he doesnt just apologise and leave it at that he has the nerve to back up his lies. If he wasnt dishonest that yourself and so many others wouldnt be in this position. I just cannot help but wonder why would he do something like this? It just doesn't make sense especially since he would have just been called up on it easily. Maybe if he just did it once, but the fact that he did it numerous of times, boasted about it and then has the nerve to continue lying and even accuse people of judging him. This is is just all kinds of wrong and he really has burned his chances of anyone ever trading with him again. There are just so many inconsistencies in his responses that he is clearly a lying cheat. I just hope that people are now aware of him and won't fall for his trap.

Hopefully you get your pin back and it is not just another empty envelope or damaged or altered in anyway out of spite. Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone else that you all get your pins back safe and sound!

Fraud Trading Alert!!
Everyone please be careful trading in Vegas over the mail!!
Please PM me for Person(s) name
He trades than blocks you!
Worst of all he sends empty envelopes!

If you have traded with him do not open the package under any conditions, take the un-opened package to your local police department explain the situation than ask them you file a report, let the police open the package so that it’s in the report that it arrived empty and not allegedly empty. This is illegal mail fraud and the more record there are the more of a chance he/she can get into legal problems

EEP!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN MY ZIP CODE AREA D:::::!!!!!!!!!
That is SO scary o_o I apologise to everyone for this person, us Vegas traders aren't all bad lol c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to remove the name and address info but the link to FB is still available. Has everyone that has been scammed contacted PinPics about this trader?

yes he has done the same to me. after not getting back to me for 5 days I sent him a not so nice message. he got back to me right away and said he would mail me back my pins and gave me the tracking number, so I guess we'll see.

Have the scammed compared tracking #'s to make sure he's not giving you all the same one? Just a thought, as you don't want this to go on too long without filing against him.

Yea...I was thinking the same thing. I would believe that a scammer wouldn't want to spend to ship everyone's pins back. I'd be on top of that to make sure it doesn't drag past this week. There's no reason returns can't be made this week and any an all tracking should provide some kind of update relatively soon if these pins are indeed being returned.

Could he still do the same trick he did the last time and send an empty envelope with tracking? Because even if that was costly for him to do so it is still cheaper than the value of the pins that he scammed off people. Also as mentioned it could just be a ploy for him to buy more time, either way LuvSimba raised a good point, it might be a good idea to compare tracking numbers to make sure he didn't just use the same tracking details for everyone. Good Luck everyone, hopefully you do in fact get your pins back. I for one think what he did was silly not only did he waste people's time by getting their pins thinking he could get away with it but now he has just supposedly mailed the pins back to everyone. I still think he should be apprehended for mail fraud because what he did was just wrong and the fact that he continues to lie and back his lies makes it even worse.

So he sent me a picture of my tracking label and it does have my name and address on it. Here is the number if anyone wants to compare.
9400 1096 9993 8044 0409 66

I noticed that most scammers crawl into a corner when people actually speak up or threaten with going to the police. So I hope they just got scared and send everything back.

I hope everyone gets their pins back! Good luck.

I hope you all get your pins. I was more than happy to help in the 10+ years of pin trading I have never been so pissed off at one person. How stupid can you be?

"Yes I've seen the post. I also hope you know that the kid you've posted images of isn't even me. Feel sorry for him but at least my name is safe guarded. But anyways enough about that. I don't want any more angry emails so I am sending YOUR pins back. They will arrive Wednesday, when they do arrive I'd appreciate if you left me alone because apparently tarnishing images is something very easy to do!!"

Well that's funny he changed his Instagram name and deleted the pics of the pins he took. That all match the missing pins and the dates matched up.... The nerve of some people....

And the best part is the email was used to get the Instagram name originally.... He isn't that bright at all

Hi Ozzie,
Thanks for the warning. I wanted to go to the postoffice today to send 2 pins from the Rapunzel Christmas pinevent from Paris. Glad I did not.

I'm so glad you saw this warning. I love those Rapunzel Christmas pins and to think of having someone potentially steal them (or any other pin) from you just makes me irritated.

I hope everyone gets their pins back. I go on the Instagram Disneypins page a lot and I would see this person on there constantly. I just assumed he was legit and traded a lot by the way he was talking to everyone and posting a lot of pictures. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back