• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free Game: Thankful for Pin Trading

@firechief18 ,Thank you for your incredible kindness to Sabrina. Thank you for giving her your prize slot,You are such a wonderful person. Thank you for your generosity towards my daughter. I was so astonished to see the notification,Thank you.
Sabrina will be so surprised and happy to get some pin mail and i'll let her know that you gave her your game prize. Thank you again @firechief18 for your amazing kindness to my daughter. You really are amazing!
I know she was hoping to become friends with you after you sent her the Christmas in July but she wasn't well to write at the time,I'm very sorry.
It was very special to Sabrina and she loved all of it. I know Sabrina has a package to send you but it will have to wait until she is better ,Thank you.
I will check back here in a while to see when i can choose the pin lot for Sabrina.
Thanks again and thank you @slbrabham for such a fantastic opportunity. Such marvellous pins for all the winners.

@firechief18 Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity. It's a very dark and bleak time at the moment for our family and for Sabrina ,We really appreciate the joy that's been spread to us here. Thank you.
@slbrabham May i please choose lot ten with the adorable cute characters,I know Sabrina will really love them. Piglet is so sweet and so are the others too. Thank you !

This really was the best game, thanks so much for doing this. It was so awesome to get to spend time thinking about giving thanks and then getting to read through all the gratitude in this wonderful forum. Thanks again :)

Back