• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free Game: Thankful for Pin Trading

Completed Game: Free Game: Thankful for Pin Trading
I hope i can enter this on behalf of my daughter Sabrina teddy_ruxpin please. As some of you are aware from the posts i did Sabrina is seriously ill in hospital and has been there for a very long time now. It looks like she'll be there for some time still. It would give her some very much needed cheer and mail if i was lucky enough to win something for her. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you for your generosity in doing this.
I am very thankful for my family. I know Sabrina is thankful for being a member of this marvellous place and for finding true friends here and great pin trades. It's helped her feel less lonely over the years
Thank you.

I hope i can enter this on behalf of my daughter Sabrina teddy_ruxpin please. As some of you are aware from the posts i did Sabrina is seriously ill in hospital and has been there for a very long time now. It looks like she'll be there for some time still. It would give her some very much needed cheer and mail if i was lucky enough to win something for her. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you for your generosity in doing this.
I am very thankful for my family. I know Sabrina is thankful for being a member of this marvellous place and for finding true friends here and great pin trades. It's helped her feel less lonely over the years
Thank you.
You can enter.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I am thankful to have found this forum and the so many different friends I have made here who have helped me grow my (and my daughter's) collection. From Park pickups, to games and sales and co-ops. Thank you. Even my husband knows of DPF, and he isn't even a collector and doesn't fully understand it but supports me in it.

Thank you, everyone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I am thankful to be able to share my love of pins with my little ones. My youngest has been really exploring them lately. He loves to take the car ones and drive them around. Bit by bit, he has been claiming my traders and collection pins as his own.

I want to give a shout-out to some recent trades with @TheMickeyMouseRules and @raikipins. I am so thankful for their wonderful trades!

I’m thankful for this forum and the DPF community, which has made this hobby so fun and wholesome! It’s really amazing to be able to connect with other people who share this love of Disney and Disney pins. :3 Everyone here is so nice and generous, and I’m really happy to have found this place. ^^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well happy belated thanksgiving and what a lovely game. I’m thankful for the many lovely members who have picked up/procured pins for me (@Shelterkat, @Connies_Hobby, @timeerkat, @MerlinEmrys @Fins4pins, @summerskin to name a few, apologies to those I missed). Equally thankful, honestly, for the members who let me pick up pins for them when I had the chance these last few years. A nice way to get my pin-buying fix in without the expenses. :)

Back