• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got
After a long delay. Stupid pinpics being down didn't help. 16 of you will be getting zaps courtesy of Darice, David, Michelle and last but most certainly not least Katrina.

Yes this game is still open!!! So if you have not posted here yet please follow all of the rules. If you don't follow the rules you can't play!!!

This is what Thanksgiving weekend and the docfish2u household looks like. It is the packages from here and the 12 zaps of Christmas thread.

DSC02349_zpsa234f0a4.jpg

Yes that is a very full postal container of stuff going out to some of you!!!

Welcome, I think you missed the mark in a couple of the pins you listed. We are giving away mystery and reveal conceal type pins in this game and not hidden mickey's. If you want to redo your list you are welcome to do so.
So sorry about that! If it's not too late I would like to update my list.
92584 (this is actually a request for my brother)
94970, 94969 (not actually expecting anyone to send these but thought I'd add them since they would complete my set) :D
98957, 98962

Wow, this so sweet!

I'm looking for;
Reveal/Conceal Couple Rings - Pin 99637 Mulan & Shang, Pin 99627 Aurora & Phillip
Princess Carousel - Pin 95105 Ariel, Pin 95101 Aurora, Pin 95104 Mulan

Happy Holidays to all!

Yay Happy Pin packages gone out, Smiles on the way! Thank you David, and everyone thats joined us!

Just sent a box to David, more pins to find homes, Happy Wishing!

Happy Holidays Everyone:wavey:

dBsBa1x.jpg
[/IMG]Good evening ya'll! I got home from work and received a very awesome surprise!/Zap! Pin mail! It was Pin 90623 WDW - Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set - Ezra and its beautiful! Its going in the reserved pin shadow box for all of my Hatbox Ghost and Ezra pins. Thank you to both Darice (pincrazy) and docfish2u for making this game!

Last edited:
Surprise pinmail today!
I was so excited- I've been slowly growing my Tangled collection, and this one is so beautifully made!
Thank you to Docfish2u and Pincrazy (and anyone else who may have helped out) for this lovely pin. :)

OPonZh1l.jpg

received this lovely surprise in the mail today!! Thank you all so so much for doing this! I was having such a bad week, this brightened my day and now I'm figuring out fun ways to pay it forward :)

I seem to have missed a post where you said you didn't have many of the Princess Carousel pins, so I can change my list to the following;

Reveal/Conceal Couple Rings - Pin 99637 Mulan & Shang, Pin 99627 Aurora & Phillip, Pin 99632 Rapunzel & Flynn, Pin 99630 Ariel & Eric
Festival of Fantasy Reveal/Conceal - Pin 102554 Sleeping Beauty Fairies

I seem to have missed a post where you said you didn't have many of the Princess Carousel pins, so I can change my list to the following;

Reveal/Conceal Couple Rings - Pin 99637 Mulan & Shang, Pin 99627 Aurora & Phillip, Pin 99632 Rapunzel & Flynn, Pin 99630 Ariel & Eric
Festival of Fantasy Reveal/Conceal - Pin 102554 Sleeping Beauty Fairies

What you didn't read each and every post in this thread? :facepalm: Of course you can!!! I have managed to find a total of 2 yes 2 of the carousel horses and that was because lynn99 wanted to help out with this game. Same is true for a lot of the princess pins. I have managed to find some. You never know what I might come up with. :naughty:

Haha you guys are great! I don't want to make it too hard on you though so I'm happy to change my list around. :)

What you didn't read each and every post in this thread? :facepalm: Of course you can!!! I have managed to find a total of 2 yes 2 of the carousel horses and that was because lynn99 wanted to help out with this game. Same is true for a lot of the princess pins. I have managed to find some. You never know what I might come up with. :naughty:

WHOO HOO! I got the following in my box today ! So first of all thank you to Darice (pincrazy) for inspiring the game, Sockgnome for the assist, and David for keeping the postal service busy. =)

IMG_0928_zps2c62ad46.jpg

A belated post, lookie what I got earlier this week! Thank you so much pincrazy & docfish2u!!!

DS has the hades pin on his lanyard already, and I'm now going to need a 3'rd page of mickey icon pins! (Here are pages 1 & 2)

Lynn99, you got extras because you helped me with some hard pins to get.

Okay so announcement time. Darice and I just put up another auction to get more pins for you that have not received pins yet.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...ecember-23rd-at-7-00-pm-pst-(Disneyland)-time

YES THIS IS STILL OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO, BUT BE SURE TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES. There is one person who posted here that did not follow all of the rules. I have also removed from consideration 2 of the posts because those people have not been here for over a month. We want to do things for active members who at least are on here regularly.

For those of you who are following all of the rules, thank you!!! There however are a lot of people who have not followed this rule:

3)When you receive your pin you must post about it here and this is very important as well, pm Darice a thank you, because if it wasn't for her generosity you would not have a chance at these pins!!!

If you can't follow
all of the rules then don't sign up. We are not asking much in return. A few minutes of your time is all and you are getting free stuff. I know life gets in the way sometimes, but if we can take the time to find stuff and mail stuff, they you should make an effort to do your part and let us know you received the stuff.

Doh! I got so excited putting my new pins away I forgot my manners and to follow all the rules....now rectified.

It had been a couple of months since I posted in this thread so I was TOTALLY surprised when this arrived in the mail this weekend! Thank you so much pincrazy, docfish, and sockgnome! What a great game and I really appreciate your genrosity!!!

20141208_204811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today is a day of firsts for me. In the 12 zaps thread I received an actual thank you card and stickers. In the couple of years we have been doing this kind of thing I don't remember getting a thank you card. Now in this game I received a thank you calendar. Aulia (Beachgirl636) sent us a beautiful Hawaii calendar which my wife quickly has taken possession of. :lol: She also sent me one for Darice. I will get that in the mail to you in the next couple of days.

When we do these kinds of things we do them not expecting anything in return. In fact we always ask that if you want to pay us back rather then send something to us, to pay it forward to another DPF member and then pm me about what you did.

However, it is really nice to get the thank you card and really cool to get the calendar!!! Thank you so much!!!

I have been busy and sick at the same time so please excuse my neglect! I received the snow white nesting doll and a maleficent mystery pin! I love them! Thank you so much Darice and David!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back