• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Fresh from WDW !!!

ZAPPED! Fresh from WDW !!!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
For reasons I don't understand, May has become "ZAP MERRYWEATHER" month and the saga continues - not that I am complaining :lol:

Today I got the most sneaky LBE. Both receiver's and sender's address were the same, mine of course. I looked at the mailing location and right away I knew who my secret admirer was: TIGGERMICKEY !!

Dear Judy just came back from her WDW trip and she is filled with magic, so she must have wanted to spread some pixie dust around.

After cutting through tapes, bags and bubblewraps this great gem emerged from Judy's package:

It is such a pretty pin and the Pinpics picture does not do justice to this pin.

Thank you Judy

OOOOOOOOOH, I love that pin! What a fantastic surprise! I hope "Zap Merriweather Month" continues!