• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

From the past 2 weeks. (WDW, Tokyo Disneyland, and Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the past 2 weeks. (WDW, Tokyo Disneyland, and Mail)

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've been busy lately! BF went to Tokyo and visiting Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea while there, we went to WDW when he got back for 6 days, and I've gotten some mail!

First off is what he brought me from Tokyo. He had a really hard time trying to even find pins there, and only found the one - the Donald and Daisy Halloween one. The thing on the blue card is a lanyard clip - while in Tokyo he spent some time with friends of ours and they gave it to him to give to me! Apparently you get it when you take a certain tour at Tokyo Disney? Not a pin, but close enough.

9xE49oN.jpg

Next up is my haul from WDW. I bought some, traded for others. I did my trades with a few cast lanyards, boards, a few at the tables at Epcot, as well as a with an older couple we kept running into. Only had problems with one guy who was acting as if his pins were gold and was demanding I trade multiple pins for 1 of his for everything I asked about (he was also demanding unfair trades from others as well). I also picked up the LE 13 Reflections of Evil book at Epcot, they still had some for sale!

9HVOIE9.jpg

Today I got this pin in the mail! It's the spell book from Hocus Pocus! It's an LE 1500 from the 20th anniversary event the other day! I'm stupidly excited about this one, haha.

8DbeMG2.jpg
4eJM7MK.jpg

Lastly... this isn't a pin, but I can't resist showing it off. While in Tokyo the BF found some villain themed clothing! He got himself a shirt with a large Maleficent and one with The Old Hag - they were actually mens t-shirt cuts, which is really rare to find here! He grabbed these for me... Ursula underwear! I can now have Ursula on my butt!

k3wnaNR.jpg
PYWJO9d.jpg

Omg that's amazing! I want that 13 Reflections set so bad! Any chance you'd trade that 2nd Chernabog for the corner piece of Maleficent? I'm trying to conplete my set and only missing Chernabog and Ursula :) Amazing haul either way!

Any chance you'd trade that 2nd Chernabog for the corner piece of Maleficent?
I actually wasn't planning on collecting the set until I noticed how much of it I had obtained. And the maleficent I have there now is going to the BF because of his obsession with her (along with the other maleficent pins in the photo. Be bought a second of the 13 reflections book just so he could have the maleficent from that set haha).

But yes, I'd probably be up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back