• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the other delivery confirmation from the orders I placed at 5:00 AM California time.... So this release was made in intervals I guess... :)... Just happy i have good traders

Just looked at Grapesoda's sale thread on the other page and he has taken an actual picture of his pin that he just received and is up for auction. IT IS GORGEOUS!!!! The pictures from DS.com doesn't do it justice. I'm amazed at how beautiful it is. If you haven't seen it, go take a look at his thread.

$(KGrHqVHJE!FJbbNH)oNBSeYjJqpsg~~60_3.JPG

The blue around anna and elsa appears to be translucent

From that photo and the description on DS.com, the only translucent part is the logo at the bottom ;) The rest just gives off the translucent appearance. Wow that pin is gorgeous which means one thing...I'm keeping mine (which got tracked). So far it seems like those who ordered A LOT A LOT (the sad part is that 12 isn't even a lot in this case) are getting some cancellations, but not many. The most I've heard so far tracked is 18...and yes, some of their orders were cancelled @_@ sigh...what I would give to have that many to spare :lol: but the whole leaving DS.com thing and coming back on got me I will admit :p

From that photo and the description on DS.com, the only translucent part is the logo at the bottom ;) The rest just gives off the translucent appearance. Wow that pin is gorgeous which means one thing...I'm keeping mine (which got tracked). So far it seems like those who ordered A LOT A LOT (the sad part is that 12 isn't even a lot in this case) are getting some cancellations, but not many. The most I've heard so far tracked is 18...and yes, some of their orders were cancelled @_@ sigh...what I would give to have that many to spare :lol: but the whole leaving DS.com thing and coming back on got me I will admit :p

Oh kupo, so thorough. lol I will forever remember this release. I had a fun time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back