• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.
Haven't even been able to get the oes, collecting a live movie is much more hard I've been spoiled with ease. I'm really hoping to atleast get this one but after the heartbreak of the tangled release I am not hopeful.

We can do it!! We can all get one :)!!! I hope we doo and stick it to the scalpers :lol:!

Well I want to say good luck to everybody trying to get one of these pins; let's hope this release is not another fiasco.

Hey guys I posted this question on another thread but had no luck with a response. Was just curious with the rule in relation to the 1 per person 1 per household does the household rule just apply to the shipping address and not the billing address? For example I buy one set using my name and address and then buy another using my friends name and his address but for both orders I use the same credit card number/name and billing address will both orders still go through? Or will they cancel one for having the same credit card details and billing address? Any insight to how this works would be great as I have had some orders cancelled in the past due to me not interpreting this correctly.

Thanks!

No idea since I'm in the US, but I think if you use the same credit card (or even a different credit card with the same billing address), that would seem to violate the 1 per household, regardless of shipping (unless there's an easy way to mark that this is a gift for someone?)

Well I want to say good luck to everybody trying to get one of these pins; let's hope this release is not another fiasco.

Seconded! I really don't want to have to to pay over the odds for this pin like I did with the Tangled release just so some greedy eBay seller can make some money exploiting genuine collectors...

No idea since I'm in the US, but I think if you use the same credit card (or even a different credit card with the same billing address), that would seem to violate the 1 per household, regardless of shipping (unless there's an easy way to mark that this is a gift for someone?)

Thanks starry_solo I guess the reason why I am asking is because obviously a lot of us that want the set are not in the UK. So I asked someone if they could help me get the TLM set however another of my friends of the forum wants the set as well and I said I could try help out thinking that it would at least be one per person two per household but I guess not. I do agree that I prefer these restrictions as it does decrease the chances of scalpers but at the same time makes it hard for people within the UK to get sets for themselves and their friends overseas.

So what I was curious about was if we could get one set sent to a work address and the other to a home address as it does say one per household. So I would assume they check based on the shipping address and not the billing address because technically you are shipping to a different household and not the same one regardless of the same billing details. Anyway that is ok, if I am only able to get one set I will prioritize giving it to them as they are more of a pin collector than I am and I wouldn't want them to lose out on the opportunity to own the awesome set just coz of me!

Looking forward to to these upcoming releases though! Hoping I will be able to get the pins I am looking forward to!

We can do it!! We can all get one :)!!! I hope we doo and stick it to the scalpers :lol:!

I hope we all do! I'd hate to miss out and then have to either trade an arm and a leg for it or pay a small fortune on eBay for it. And I haven't been having the best of luck with Disney lately...

Yes good luck all, I feel like since I didn't manage to get Rapunzel its not going to happen to me again (wishes)

I just think its mad that some people in the usa have 9. But I guess that's another story

I'm glad they've made it 1 per person, 1 per household for Europe. It'll stop people getting a ton of them while others get none. I guess I have a slightly better chance of getting one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back