• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Fund an Outlet Trip Sale

I am now back and everyone in our family is fully recovered. My mother in law visited in July and we found out after she arrived that she hadn't been exactly safe during her travels. Over the next few weeks, everyone sequentially caught Covid. All our cases were pretty mild except for my husband who was down for over two weeks. He is recovering and feeling much better but still dealing with some brain fog and exhaustion. I will be posting all pins within the next few days hopefully.

I am now back and everyone in our family is fully recovered. My mother in law visited in July and we found out after she arrived that she hadn't been exactly safe during her travels. Over the next few weeks, everyone sequentially caught Covid. All our cases were pretty mild except for my husband who was down for over two weeks. He is recovering and feeling much better but still dealing with some brain fog and exhaustion. I will be posting all pins within the next few days hopefully.
Oh my goodness! So glad everyone is recovering. That covid is no fun!

Oh my, glad everyone is recovering. Hopefully your husband will recovers soon. My dad had a similar experience, lots of deep breathing exercises helped him almost fully recover.

I'm glad you are all on the mend! I would like to add the Loungefly Jumbo Scar $20 pin, the Fantasmic $10 pin and the Merry Christmas Dangle $3 pin from Board 3 please. Thank you!

Hopefully you're all okay now!
This is my first time commenting here like this, so excuse the noobishness. I might further edit this post in the morning since it's quite late already.
For now, I would like to add the Disney World Lanyard $50 and the Pocahontas Globe $60.

I'm so sorry to hear you've all had covid recently,I hope you're all improving.Sending lots of hugs !
Could i please add the Honeycomb Kanga with Roo $8 ,Honeycomb Piglet $8, Winnie the Pooh flower DSSH $25,Owl cloak DLP $12.Thank you.If i qualify for another free pin may i please have the Small World Italian boy with Christmas present on board 2. Thank you!

Back