• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Fund an Outlet Trip Sale

SOLD! Fund an Outlet Trip Sale
All solds updated.

Just a reminder, free pins off the $3 boards are before discount. So for every 50 claimed you can pick a free pin.

I will hopefully have another book added tomorrow. You may have noticed the books and solds are updated late at night. I am currently catching up on work missed during Covid and bringing my almost two year old with me everywhere as our daycare is closed until next week. I'm not ignoring stuff during the day...just no time until after kids go down and the chores are done each day.

All solds updated.

Just a reminder, free pins off the $3 boards are before discount. So for every 50 claimed you can pick a free pin.

I will hopefully have another book added tomorrow. You may have noticed the books and solds are updated late at night. I am currently catching up on work missed during Covid and bringing my almost two year old with me everywhere as our daycare is closed until next week. I'm not ignoring stuff during the day...just no time until after kids go down and the chores are done each day.
Don't overexert yourself! No need to rush yourself when you're recovering

I'd like to add the three cabalerios $8.
Still had to select the 3$ ones: Robin Hood (board 4) and Donald wise little hen (board 1).

All pin have been posted and priced. I will be totaling tomorrow and invoicing Tuesday with shipping Wednesday and Thursday.
I will be cross posting this on Wednesday so just wanted to give people a head's up to grab what they can before I do.

Could I get:
Simba Family Trio $5
Simba bottlecap $5
Timon waving $5
Celia $12
Snow White red rectangle $5
Oh, and the two Chinese New Year pins $5/each. Maybe I can trade those for the two I'm missing.

Last edited:
Thank you! Yes, please set aside for me until the October meet (if you're going). I won't be able to attend next month's meeting. At least it's one less pin to pack up ;)

Due to a crazy week at work, all orders paid for will be going out tomorrow. Everything is packed up and just needs labels printed tomorrow.

I will be in Southern California all of next week so all orders that aren't paid for by Saturday night at midnight PST won't be going out until I get back.

Back