• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game ended...thanks everyone!!!

Being a Stitch fan, I have to play! I'll take spots #6, and #26 for Experiment 626! Also, my adorable cat is 16 this year - so Ill take that number as well

Good luck bump!

Thank you for the Good Luck bump....that was soooo nice of you!!! :wavey:

Being a Stitch fan, I have to play! I'll take spots #6, and #26 for Experiment 626! Also, my adorable cat is 16 this year - so Ill take that number as well

Thanks sooo much for joining in my game, Mark!!! I have you down for 6, 26, & 16. A very happy 16th birthday to your cat :cheshire:

O-O Such pretty pins.... I might want to try to play if I can attempt to even get some kind of payment in....

I will take two please, numbers 40 and 44 please. I am surprised this hasn't filled up. You have some very nice pins and the price is great! :)

Dixie

I'll take 4 spots. Can you randomly pick for me? I'm awful at picking ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for playing :wavey: I picked 4 spots for you, but if you don't like the numbers let me know...you're welcome to change them!! I have you down for numbers 19, 41, 62, 93. Good luck!!

I'm surprised the game hasn't filled up yet.
When does the game start ? when all spots are taken ? or do you have another deadline (if it takes too long to fill the spots) ?

I might join this game, you do have some great prizes :)

Back