• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game ended...thanks everyone!!!

Game ended...thanks everyone!!!
Thanks so much, Allie! I plan to wait until all of the spots are filled...so I might be here a while!

Have a a great weekend :wavey:
Debbie

Thanks, I think it will take a while untill all 100 spots are filled (No idea why with these prizes :drool:)
I'll check back when It's more filled up.

I've been dusting and putting away food alllllll day at work- you know what, I want one of these pins in your game! Hehe! I'll take number 77 please! Thanks, Chrissy

Sounds like you need a break, Chrissy!! Thanks so much. ..77 is yours! We're just returning home from vacation today, so sorry it took me so long to respond. Debbie

I would like another random spot please :)

Oh noooo....so much pressure :anxious: I put you down for lucky spot #2....but please let me know if you'd rather have another number!! Thanks again sooo much for playing :rock: I'm adding a few more pins this weekend....hoping that will get the game moving along!

Back