• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so let me get this straight really quickly ^_^ These 150 spots only make up 1 single round, right? Which means there will be 9 other games like this with similar prizes (the only difference in the rounds are the 20 single pins will change up roughly, right?) The reason I ask is because:

I don't have the luxury of being able to participate in most of these rounds and I really like some of the superprizes but not so much the single pins in THIS round. Could I wait until the next round or the round after that for a round where the single pins have pins that I like and then join that one? Is that possible or do you have to join this round in order to play in any of the other ones? Please let me know, I really like how interesting this game sounds haha ^_^

Okay so let me get this straight really quickly ^_^ These 150 spots only make up 1 single round, right? Which means there will be 9 other games like this with similar prizes (the only difference in the rounds are the 20 single pins will change up roughly, right?) The reason I ask is because:

I don't have the luxury of being able to participate in most of these rounds and I really like some of the superprizes but not so much the single pins in THIS round. Could I wait until the next round or the round after that for a round where the single pins have pins that I like and then join that one? Is that possible or do you have to join this round in order to play in any of the other ones? Please let me know, I really like how interesting this game sounds haha ^_^

I totally agree and am in the same position as kupo. Could u pretty please clarify? :)

Hi guys, YES this is Round 1 of 10 meaning there will be 9 more rounds (as long as they all keep getting full in a reasonable amount of time, say 2 weeks or so?) with a different 20 single pins and maybe even different booster or sealed sets. So if the 20 single pins in this round aren't something you collect by all means wait for another round.

Now if they stop getting full then I will call the game over and run the SUPERPRIZE round (minus only the Beauty and Beast stained glass pin) with all the SUPERPRIZE winners through a randomizer and let them pick in that order. Yes, the SUPERPRIZE board is full of complete and total awesomness, I tried very hard to do that.

I will keep the 20 pins (I may even up it, I am thinking about it for this round) MINIMUM in each round. I have other Disney Auction pins and whatnot saved for those as well.

Oh and Just an FYI- that GORGEOUS Maleficent jeweled brooch? It's SOLD OUT!!!!! I expect that pin to shortly be worth a mint to Maleficent collectors, it was sold only be Disney Jewelry and for a very short time :)

Hi Dalamara...yeah that Dragon Brooch was only sold for a few months in the jewelry area so most pin traders never kknew it existed! It is STUNNING in person!

Can you explain how this works?
Is there 150 spots for each round? So there is going to be 150 spots 10 times?!
And how do the rounds and super round / prizes work?
We're a little confused.

Hi PinHunters, this is round 1 of 10 (yes, each round will have 150 spots) so there will 150 spots 10 times. Everyone gets to pick their prize every round. Once the gsme is sold out, I will ask for payment (including shipping) and it must be made within 3 days of the auction end. Once everyone has paid, all names (if you have more than one spot it will be Pin Hunters - 1, PinHunters - 2 etc) will go into a randomizer, the top 20 the randomizer picks will pick from the single pins in the order the randomizer put them in (there are more choices than spots so you get a GREAT selection), the remainder people will pick from the sets (also more sets etc than there are spots! I do have multiples of most sets), again in the order that the randomizer put them in. After that is done ALL the names from the round go through the randomizer one more time and the top person it picks will get a piece of paper along with their prize saying they have been chosen for the SUPERPRIZE round. Once all 10 rounds of 150 have been played, I will put the names of the 10 SUPERPRIZE board back in the randomizer and they will pick in that order off the SUPERPRIZE board. If 1 (or anything less than 10) round(s) sell out but not all 10, I will run the SUPERPRIZE board round anyone with the amount of people that were picked AND the only pin removed from the SUPERPRIZE board before picking will be the Stained Glass Beauty and the Beast

Please let me know if you need clarification on anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back