• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Biancabearr- shipping is only going to be exact shipping so it entirely depends on a) if you get to pick from the single pins or sealed sets (as sets weigh more) and b) how far away you live from me!

Reserved!
2 spots for Biancebearr
2 spots for sorapandora
5 spots for bearcat

Do the 4 pin lanyard sets come with the extra mickey packages as well or just the 4 pin boosters? I really wanna play..... :(

No, they don't they already have extra in them from the lanyard itself and remember it's a choice auction, you have to pick the a set with a lanyard.

Last edited:
I knew I shouldn't've looked at this forum :) please may I have two spots :) Also I think I still owe you money from your sale, but if you're willing to wait till after the game I'm happy to pay for everything all at once and then you can ship everything at once!

I'll break the bank and take ... 1!!!!

Looks like a great game ... And I told myself no more games too! Can't quit cold turkey :anxious:

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back