• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GBDB4EVER strikes again!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! GBDB4EVER strikes again!!!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So today, has not been a great day..:( some stuff going on that is very frustrating. But it got immensly better!!!!!:hsd:

When you get a zap in the mail, no matter the size, value, qty, or even if you already own the pin being zapped...:hug: it lets you know how incredibly loved you are in this community. You get these warm fussy feelings and sometimes, like right now, you even tear up because the kindness of those around you is astounding.:love:

Apparently I was nominated for Greg and Debby's recent zap fest. First, I must thank Greg and Debby for doing such an awesome giving and kind thing! And second, to the folks who nominated me... WOW, just wow and Thank you sooooo much!

this is what I got zapped with......

Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin

Wow!Congratulations. I am some what still new to the forums but the short time I have been on I can honestly say that you deserved it!

So, I posted a response to your thread when I wasn't home and now that I am, I found out that I was zapped by them too! Thanks Greg and Debby!

Back