• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Gear Up For Adventure - 6 Pin Complete Set - Woody, Buzz, Mike, Sully, Yeti, and Hamm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Gear Up For Adventure - 6 Pin Complete Set - Woody, Buzz, Mike, Sully, Yeti, and Hamm

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on one complete set of Gear Up For Adventure Pins - All six pins are LE 500 each and on original backer card.

Simple Auction format - Your bid for the complete set

Deadline for posting an offer is Wednesday, October 10th @ 6:00pm PST
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits my wants and not on value of offer

Wants Include

PODM's, UP! pins, pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

Pin 91358: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series - 'Toy
Car Story' - Buzz Lightyear Car

Pin 91359: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series - 'Toy
Car Story' - Woody Car

Pin 91360: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series - 'Toy
Car Story' - Hamm Truck

Pin 91361: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series -
'Monster Trucks, Inc.' - Sullivan Truck

Pin 91362: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series -
'Monster Trucks, Inc.'- Mike Car

Pin 91363: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series -
'Monster Trucks, Inc.' - Abominable Snowplow

These look neat! What goods an auction without multiple bids?

I'll bid a Dumbo PODM.

The scene is one with monkeys looking out of the cage. If you're interested I'll send a picture.

I soooo need and want those pins!! Here's my offers

pin91895
pin91974
pin72488
pin48580

Thank you for the updated bids. I am updating the standing now. This auction ends today.

Leaderboard

1st - Torraine-2008 (DLP Tangled Booster Set)
2nd - Dumbo Lover (Tangled Purse, Bagheera with Mowgli, Oogie Boogie, Stitch Dangler)
3rd - Cowcio (Dumbo PODM)

I made it! Now to find something worth bidding for these pins!

hmmm well this will be a long shot but here it is

Pin 91612: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - March Hare

Pin 88716: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - 101 Dalmatian Family Only

Pin 89460: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Aristocats Family Only

i bid the tangled pomd... i can't post a picture... but the scene is when she is healing flynn's hand and her hair is glowing. you see the back of her head and the look on flynn's face...

Thank you for the updated bids. This is the final leaderboard. This auction ends in 9 minutes.

Leaderboard

1st - Dumbo Lover (Tangled Purse, Bagheera with Mowgli, Oogie Boogie, Stitch Dangler, Beauty & Beast dancing pin)
2nd -Torraine-2008 (DLP Tangled Booster Set)
3rd - Catz (Tangled Rapunzel and Flynn PODM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back