• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Giveaway in Honor of Sabrina's Memory [FREE] ENDS 3/18 at 12 PM PST

Just wanted to share this . . . took this the day before we left, and Sis uploaded it so that I could post it here. Here is my new doll named for sabrina and the one who is going to collect all the 80s cartoons and toys. Actually, Sabrina had sent me these tiny Smurf figures and they fit this doll to perfection!

Courtneys-Nightgown-on-Sabrina-3.jpg

Courtneys-Nightgown-on-Sabrina-6-scaled.jpg

I'd like to spread the love for Sabrina further. I'll be taking the My Little Pony pins and the Care Bear pin, but I'd like to gift the other things. Please reply with what you might like from the package. Let's spread the love and generosity!
That's so generous of you! I'd love the Mermaid Loungefly backpack, but I didn't know Sabrina, so if someone who did wants it, definitely give it to them.

Since they knew Sabrina, I'll let @fuzzybunny have the backpack. @Sithathoriunet thank you for understanding! @SoraPandora Please let me know if you'd like the two Figaro items. :) @stratasfan will get the ornaments, and @noone has claimed the Pooh pin. I'm keeping the My Little Pony and Gummi Bear pins. I think, without looking, that just leaves the Lady and the Tramp item! Any takers?

Since they knew Sabrina, I'll let @fuzzybunny have the backpack. @Sithathoriunet thank you for understanding! @SoraPandora Please let me know if you'd like the two Figaro items. :) @stratasfan will get the ornaments, and @noone has claimed the Pooh pin. I'm keeping the My Little Pony and Gummi Bear pins. I think, without looking, that just leaves the Lady and the Tramp item! Any takers?
I would love the LATT item. I collect LATT.
Although I know I’ll cry when I get it.

This is a lovely way to honor Sabrina. It’s been hard reading the stories but she would be so happy to spread the love

Thank you both! I got sick 2 days in, and am still sick with a raging ear infection. I apologize for the delay in getting things sent out! I promise I haven't forgotten you all!

Back