• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to Denmark! Selling almost everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Denmark! Selling almost everything!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I booked a trip to Denmark for a phenomenal price. I need to part with some pins so I can help pay for my trip.
Shipping for 1-2 pins is $4 which includes shipping, tracking, & paypal fees. 3+ will be $.25 each additional pin.
International shipping is $8 which includes shipping & paypal fees. PM with any questions. If you see any other pins in my traders I WILL part with those. If you see any other pins in my collection, I MIGHT part with some of those. Only my pinpics is up to date: tyleet87

$10 $15 $7 $8 $10 $13 $23 $15 $30 $15 $15 $20 $10 $12 $21 $30$14 $15 $15 $15 $12 $10

$9

$130

$20

$85

Lot of SW pins $15 (shipping will be $4.75)

$205

Lot of Frankenweenie $55

$30
$15
$20

$80
$75

Lot of Alice pins $35

Lot of Family Portraits $27

$14
$5
$15
$16
$5

Lot of Good Vs Evil $14

Set of two $22

$305

$9

Set of two $6

$40

Set of three $25

Set of three $21

$28

$28

Set of four $200

Set of four $10

$18

Alice PODM scenes

$95
IMG_0253.jpg

$90
img1049i.jpg

$78
img1021ac.jpg

$80

img1056oe.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. And no, that one of mine was never for sale.

Will consider best offers. I really need to raise some money. At this point I am willing to consider most any pin that I have.

I so wish I could help you out by getting the designer Snow White but I just can't afford it. Good luck with your sale!

I'm interested in the following pins if you still have them. Will send PM also. :)

Pin 73509: WDI -It's a Small World ID Badge Series 2009 (Lilo) -- $11
Pin 53340: DLR - Magical Memories - Space Mountain - Chip 'n' Dale (Surprise Release) -- $10
Pin 63611: Sandals/Flip Flops - Jack Skellington and Sally (2-Pin Set) -- $5
Pin 47181: DLR - Disney Artist Collection 2006 - Stacia Martin - Katrina Van Tassel -- $12
Pin 82655: WDI - Disneyland Railroad Poster - Grand Canyon Diorama -- $10

~Amy

Thanks. And no, that one of mine was never for sale.

Will consider best offers. I really need to raise some money. At this point I am willing to consider most any pin that I have.

Was it anther round Alice pin? I feel silly asking, but if there was something I wanted and it helps you get to Denmark, I guess I should ask.

Was it anther round Alice pin? I feel silly asking, but if there was something I wanted and it helps you get to Denmark, I guess I should ask.

Not quite sure which pin you are asking about. I added what I feel comfortable selling from my collection onto my traders page. I do have the SW designer princess pin for sale. I see it in your signature. Let me know if you remember or if you want a particular pin.

I just don't remember what it was and it might have been someone else's sales thread. As much as I'd love the Snow White it's just not in my near future financially. Good luck though, Denmark is beautiful!

I just don't remember what it was and it might have been someone else's sales thread. As much as I'd love the Snow White it's just not in my near future financially. Good luck though, Denmark is beautiful!

No problem. You can take a look at my traders and collection, it might help jog your memory if it was me who had that pin. Pinpics: tyleet87

Bump. Please let me know if anything I have interests you. Also my husband's pins. He's willing to let his go. His PINPICS is: seahawk (He is keeping his Indiana Jones Poster pins + his only Peter Pan pin. Everything else is up for grabs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back