• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to DLR/DCA the next week....any requests???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to DLR/DCA the next week....any requests???

Bluie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello DPF!

I am going to DLR/DCA on Feb 17th-19th. Let me know if you have any requests.

ALSO, I am taking my 14yr old niece for her birthday....doing the World of Color dinner and show for her that Friday......can anyone else think of another cool thing to do there for a 14yr olds birthday? (other than going for two days :wavey: )

try for a lilly belle ride... its very nice and sumthing u will always remember

Ariel's Grotto dining or Blue Bayou. The new place at the end of main street, name escapes me, is Mary Poppins themed. They have yummy personal sized apple pies.

Ariel's Grotto dining or Blue Bayou. The new place at the end of main street, name escapes me, is Mary Poppins themed. They have yummy personal sized apple pies.

Oooh, yes! It is called the Jolly Holiday Cafe! I love their Lemon Strawberry Cupcakes and the Practically Perfect Punch(I think it is a Berry Limeade??). Neither are too sweet. That punch is so refreshing and the cupcake is delish!

I am a personal fan of Ariel's grotto. :3 Especially for meeting all the princesses!

But if you go at dinner time you get center seating for World of Color after wards, which is a fabulous show!

You guys are great! Thanks for all the suggestions! We are doing the WOC Dinner at Ariel's Grotto on Friday evening with passes to the WOC show. I might be able to make it over to the pin trading event after dinner if we have time before the show. I've now made reservations at thed Blue Bayou for dinner on Saturday and closing out the weekend with breakfast at Storytellers on Sunday morning before we head home.

Breakfast at PCH grill @ Paridise Pier is pretty cool.

Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends
The Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends is a lively Character Dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favorite Disney Characters! Feast on family favorites from the omelet station and let your kids create their own breakfasts at the fun kid's buffet. Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco.
Character Dining at Disney's PCH Grill is available for breakfast.

I'm glad you told me, we went there for dinner and I wasn't impressed......Breakfast must be better
:)

Breakfast at PCH grill @ Paridise Pier is pretty cool.

Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends
The Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends is a lively Character Dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favorite Disney Characters! Feast on family favorites from the omelet station and let your kids create their own breakfasts at the fun kid's buffet. Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco.
Character Dining at Disney's PCH Grill is available for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back