• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's DisneyShopping - Stitch as Cheshire Cat Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's DisneyShopping - Stitch as Cheshire Cat Auction

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Well I told you we had an exciting week of auctions coming up...
So let's get rolling with this next item...

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread
Deadline for posting an offer is Thursday July 12th
@ 7:00pm PST
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer

(
Hint1: We are focusing all of our efforts on collecting year one PoDM’s... Those rank highest in our wants, followed by our wants list, then anything of tradeable value...)

(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States and winning bidder will do the same…If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer and any prior offer will be cancelled...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Pin 57695: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch as Cheshire Cat Halloween Dress-Up Series Pin

(LE250 on original card)

attachment.php

Good Luck and Happy Bidding...!!!

Last edited:
I will bid the following:
[pinpics]73666[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Tinker Bell as Belle - On original card

AND

[pinpics]89141[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc. - On original card with your choice of either of these scenes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Fries... I will keep working to find you one as well...

Psycho... I would post a leaderboard, but these are such nice bids that it requires me to discuss with my wife... So after work today when we are both in front of DPF, we will post one... Still plenty of time remaining...

My bid is:

Pin 73493: DisneyStore.com - Evil Queen Costumed Tinker Bell Pin
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast

& I know it's not out yet but this too Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King

Not sure if this will get me far but here is my bid -

pin80344th72
Pin 80344: DSF - The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event - Playing Cards - Joker - Lock, Shock and Barrel

pin74038th72
Pin 74038: DisneyStore.com - Tinker Bell Birthstone Dangler Series - November

pin82529th72
Pin 82529: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Alice

All on Original Backing Cards and Packaging

Last edited:
***Offer Modified...See post #32***

My offer:
***need to ad pic***.
Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan
Trying to post pic :( But it won't load... Will PM it to you

pin29484
Pin 29484: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Beach Blanket Series (Goofy)

pin69635
Pin 69635: Disney Shopping - Alice in Wonderland's Dormouse Little Charmers Series

Last edited:
...thank you movingthestars... found your post from 3/12/2012 and now I have pics.... sorta (link to Photobucket)
Now to figure out how to have them appear in post..

Last edited:
Ok, my bid is,

Lion king PODM (I'm going to try to get them signed)
Pin 35057: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Birthstone (April/Diamond)
Pin 49994: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2006 Mystery Set - Tinker Bell
Pin 46463: WDW - Tinker Bell's Garden Collection - Pink Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back