• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Last Brave Auction... Ended winner announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's Last Brave Auction... Ended winner announced
Alas, I can't compete, so I'm out. Good luck to everyone!

And Moe... that was a nice thing you said about feeling bad for members who can't compete, and doing all you can to bring everyone in. I've only been around about a month, but from what I've seen you really do try hard to make it fun for everyone! Please don't feel like it's your fault when some people feel a little down that they can't compete. In my case and possibly others, I simply haven't been trading that long and so don't have as much to work with as people who've been at it for years. Nobody's fault-- just the way it is! So, thank you for keeping it fun. I always really look forward to your auctions and other posts-- you're really one of the people who makes this a great place to be. :)

When it comes to me, I simply don't have anything Goofy wants. As much as I bid and as much as I may want a pin, like this one, I just can't compete with people who have things on his want list. I don't think I've ever once been on his leaderboard and I bidded like mad on all his Brave auctions. *shrug* not anyone's fault, I'm just not good enough it seems.

-_-... technically my pins aren't on his wants... But yay for me being in the lead I hope someone doesn't bust something out and blow me away.

I'm sure it's not that you or anyone else isn't good enough! There's just so much to pick from, and two people having to confer and agree on what they collectively want best. It's always going to be a tough race.

Hi, I bid a Fantasia PODM pin that has the broom in front of the overflowing well, I do not have the card. I can't get the stupid picture small enough to post, so if you pm me your email address I can send a nice picture.

Here is my bid -

pin63425th72
Pin 63425: DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Chernabog

IMG_2867.jpg
Pin 86559: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Fantasia

&

pin90538th72
Pin 90538: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Chernabog Only *Not yet released but will be getting many of the Mystery Box Sets so impossible not to get at least one*

All on Original Backing Cards and Packaging.

Last edited:
Interesting auction here is my bid.

36629: WDW - Sorcerer Mickey King of Diamonds Playing Card (Surprise Release)
1387: WDW - Artist Choice 2000 #1 ( Sorcerer Mickey & Donald)
47256: WDW - It All Started With Walt - Parks, Resorts & Destinations - Matterhorn to Expedition Everest(TM)
6967: Walt Disney World Goofy Animation Gallery Exclusive Pin
37934: WDW - Goofy Surfboard (Surprise Release

Here is my offer and thanks for the fun ..plus forcing me to sort out my pins *head!bonk wall*

[pinpics]53189[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - The Nightmare Before Christmas Cemetery Gates (Super Jumbo)
[pinpics]69454[/pinpics]: Disneyshopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sorcerer Mickey
[pinpics]81042[/pinpics]: WDI - Pixie Hollow - Fawn
[pinpics]83936[/pinpics]: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Imagineers #2 - Chandu
[pinpics]5541[/pinpics]: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite)
[pinpics]47407[/pinpics]: Disney Gallery - Fantasia Night on Bald Mountain Framed Set (Tall Crawling Skeleton)
...and [pinpics]47408[/pinpics]: Disney Gallery - Fantasia Night on Bald Mountain Framed Set (Witch on Broom) from Fantasia (please take her, she kinda creeps me out :D)

I bid a tangled PODM, rapunzel healing Flynn close up... Can send you a picture if you pm me address... Plus

Pin 38471: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (Brushing Up On Mickey) jumbo
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=38471&sid=8093.1342140079.v2

Pin 80176: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #1 - Jack - o - Lantern
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=80176&sid=8093.1342140079.v2

Pin 75854: WDI - Nightmare Before Christmas Portrait Hinge Pin - The Mayor
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75854&sid=8093.1342140079.v2

Pin 77801: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Gears Series - Tinker Bell
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=77801&sid=8216.1342140757.v2

Pin 73983: Disney Store Europe - Nightmare Before Christmas Set (Jack in Pajamas / Pyjamas)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73983&sid=8271.1342141105.v2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back