• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grab a Chair, and lets see what you've got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab a Chair, and lets see what you've got!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hello!!! We are putting this pin on the trading block! We know for many of you this is a grail and for us, its hard to let go of these type of pins BUT!
you know never know right!?!?

We are primarily looking for Designer Princesses excluding Ariel and Rapunzel and the last 9 Marquees we need.
We value this pin very much and if the right trade doesnt come along it will gladly go back in to our trade book.

We are always open to looking at peoples traders, just because you dont have the specific things we are looking doesnt eliminate you from the running from this pin :)

Please PM us your offer, or you can post here..

OHH! AND HERES A PIC OF THE PIN

pin80878

:eek2: 8 Trading / 433 Wanting.

I have pin 59677 and pin 94703 from your wants list :)

Thanks Rachel! We appreciate the offer, we have something working out for the Rapunzel PTD and for the Ariel one, we have that already but were looking for a double..maybe u can look through our traders and we can work something else out?

Thanks Rachel! We appreciate the offer, we have something working out for the Rapunzel PTD and for the Ariel one, we have that already but were looking for a double..maybe u can look through our traders and we can work something else out?
Will have a look at your traders :) Also have the Ariel pin with shell necklace :)

catburger said:

OHH! AND HERES A PIC OF THE PIN

pin80878

Well, technically speaking THAT is a picture of MY pin ;) .... Haha! <3 I took this picture on a piece of cardboard with a sheet of printer paper outside my house with the sun shining to get an ultimate detailed shot :D It is a crowned jewel as far as Tangled pins are concerned, one of my favorites for sure! I'm sure you will get wonderful offers for it <3

Last edited:
hi ,really interested ,but have NONE OF YOUR WANTS GRRRRRRRR
please check my traders, you never know what you may find you didn't know you wanted he he xxxxx
rose

hi ,really interested ,but have NONE OF YOUR WANTS GRRRRRRRR
please check my traders, you never know what you may find you didn't know you wanted he he xxxxx
rose

Hi guys! Thanks so much for your post, we took a look through your traders and wow you guys have so many!! But we weren't able to find anything :( thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back