• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL /ɡrāl/ - a thing that is being earnestly pursued or sought after

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL /ɡrāl/ - a thing that is being earnestly pursued or sought after

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:anxious::anxious::anxious:

0Vus0Dy.gif

btmiGdI.gif

DU3SjiJ.jpg

k bye
CFr1w1u.gif

Definitely, they look great together! At this point I don't know what to do; frame them together with all my other Tangled pins, or frame it separately with two, or just the designer couple. Gah, life decisions! Kind of like this, maybe.

And I prefer the couple above the princess any day. Buuut I'd still not say no if someone would offer lol.

one more to go now :anxious: (I can dream!)
M2BefaX.jpg

Congratulations on your beautiful grail! I love the design on Rapunzel's dress.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm assuming you own the above two pins and are looking for a third... ? Is this part of a set? I don't even recognize the character of the other princess pictured either. :(

Congratulations on your beautiful grail! I love the design on Rapunzel's dress.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm assuming you own the above two pins and are looking for a third... ? Is this part of a set? I don't even recognize the character of the other princess pictured either. :(

There are three designer pins of Tangled; the couple, the villain and the princess. They're each part of a separate set (villains, princesses, couples). I want to find the princess to have all designer pins. So it's not really an official set, just something I want to "complete".

What a coup! Thanks for sharing what these two look like together and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back