• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED and more -- Thank you, AGENTR!!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED and more -- Thank you, AGENTR!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So AgentR has done it again!! I totally was not expecting to receive any interesting mail today, so I sent my wife to get the mail on her way out to the supermarket. About 5 minutes after she leaves, she calls me, saying I've received something... She tells me the name, and I misunderstood her, hearing a first name I did not recognize, paired with a last name I'm very familiar with... confusion arose... I was anxious... as I had to wait until the wife came back from the supermarket until I was able to open my mysterious package...

She got back... I almost didn't even help her with the bags... forget the groceries, I wanted to see the package...

Pop it open, annnddddd... shock...

Pin 52623: DisneyShopping.com - Clapboard Series (Toy Story)

and

Pin 47575: WDW - Disney-Pixar's Cars - Opening Day (Jumbo)

I certainly didn't expect a zap... and then when I got this, I certainly did not expect this kind of zap..

So thank you man!! Two super hard pins to get!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Got a siggy to edit, with AgentR's name engraved on it!!