• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ☆ Grail Zapped ☆ by BJean ☆

ZAPPED! ☆ Grail Zapped ☆ by BJean ☆

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
So, this was in my mailbox today...

y3ehyzah.jpg

unupuvur.jpg

This pin has only been on my grail list since the dawn of time.

8825d268-4d4c-476b-90b6-bd762f0079f3_zps0023ff89.jpg

Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother!

giphy_zpsf92b793c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Such a sweet little kitty :) Congrats Sara!

I don't know which one is better .. LOL .. the pin or the note? Pin Fary Godmother is awesome through and through.

Congratulations! This Zap couldn't be more deserved or happen to a sweeter person! Thanks for all you do Sara!

Ah Sara, you are too cute for words!! :hsd: Thank you for your kind words ... and truly it is my pleasure!! :D I'm very happy that you like the Figaro pin! I know he will be loved a lot!! :angel: Take care and I wish you all good things and hope that you get all the pins you want!! :hug:

BTW ... I am always amazed at the cute gifs. you find!! You are very talented and obviously have high-tech skills!!! (Not me, lol! I'm definitely techno-challenged, lol!)

Ah Sara, you are too cute for words!! :hsd: Thank you for your kind words ... and truly it is my pleasure!! :D I'm very happy that you like the Figaro pin! I know he will be loved a lot!! :angel: Take care and I wish you all good things and hope that you get all the pins you want!! :hug:

BTW ... I am always amazed at the cute gifs. you find!! You are very talented and obviously have high-tech skills!!! (Not me, lol! I'm definitely techno-challenged, lol!)

Haha, I'm not high tech at all. Posting gifs is easy once you know how - mostly a matter of cut and paste. But thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back